PDA

View Full Version : CO2 fill ups in Tulsa?

SoonerBolt
02/15/2005, 02:48 PM
I used the place Jason Nichols told me about to fill my CO2 tank...a paint ball store on Memorial at 81st.
Anyone else know of another location to fill the tanks?
It cost $15 to fill a 10 pound tank. I'm not sure if that's high or low.

jokeloma
02/21/2005, 12:51 AM
There is a company out of Muskogee called 4G that comes to my business to swap out my tank on my Pepsi machine. You could give them small yearly rental on a new bottle and they woulld probably come by and exchange yours out for you. I can get the number tomorrow if you need it.

I have a tall CO2 tank and its only 14.00 exchanged.

keckles
02/21/2005, 10:57 AM
Someone in the COMAS forum mentioned that Academy (Sports and Outdoors) will fill CO2 tanks.

GLD
02/23/2005, 08:59 PM
Accurate Fire Equipment Company fills bottles with food-grade CO2. They also will hydrotest your bottles when their 5-year stamp expires.

437-5572. Take I44 East to 11th Street Exit. Go east one block, turn right. Go south one block and turn right again. Proceed west on 12th 1/2 block and Accurate Fire Equipment is on your left.

For welding and cutting, trading bottles is fine. however, for acquaria, I think trading an empty bottle for a full one is dangerous. You simply don't know where that full bottle was before you. You don't know what it contained, or how it was treated or stored.

George