PDA

View Full Version : February meeting

Tanked
02/12/2005, 10:35 PM
Louisville Marine Aquarium Society Monthly Meeting
Sunday, February 19th at 4:00 PM

LeDawn & Ken Reid’s at 2215 Mayfield Drive, Crestwood, KY.
(502)225-0786.

Take I-71 north towards LaGrange to Exit #18. At the end of the off ramp, turn right onto 393. Go to the stop sign and turn left onto Hwy 22. Go 1/4 mile and turn right back onto 393. Go to the stop sign and turn left onto 1818. Go 2.5 miles and turn left onto Mayfield Way. At the stop sign turn left and make an immediate right into the drive way.

LeDawn has had some tank upgrades and also has a computer slide show of their recent vacation pictures of the aquarium at The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.

Visitors welcome!

Tanked
02/15/2005, 12:07 AM
Whoops!

Sunday meeting is Feb 20, not Feb 19 as listed above.

Navymedic
03/10/2005, 08:31 AM
Hey guys, I'm a member of ORCA in Orlando, I'm looking for info regarding an RC member in Louisville. He scammed me and a friend out of 300.00. If you have ANY information on him please PM me. I will then call the Louisville police. In addition if he is a member of your organization, I would try and speak to him to rectify this situation, before law enforcement is called...
He goes by the RC and Reefs.org name of Jeffsdesigns

He is approx 37 years old, and works doing web pages. Thanks in advance...

Mike

Reefer madness
03/14/2005, 05:59 AM
All,
If it makes any difference, he got me for $50 as well. I have been emailing and PM'ing him trying to solicit a response to no avail. He was last online 3/08/05, a day after I PM'd him the first time.

So, $350 taken from fellow reefers. I don't know about Navymedic, but I have 4 kids so I value every dollar I spend.

Please let us know if you think you may know him. His signature lists him as having a 220g sps tank running skimmerless with an ecosystem.

I would REALLY like to talk to him before I call the LMPD and file with the USPS. I've already began the dispute process via Paypal (FWIW).

Regards,
Scott Atkinson

Tanked
03/16/2005, 02:55 PM
Don't know who this would be. We do not have a Jeff as an active member. Search found old posts on Reefland.com also. I'll ask at our Sunday meeting if anyone would know who this is.

Navymedic
03/16/2005, 04:34 PM
He might be from Indiana too, since its close to you all ;)
Thanks in advance...BTW Scott I have 3 kids plus 2 step kids so I feel your pain too :D

Tanked
03/16/2005, 05:06 PM
Sent NavyMedic and Reefer Madness a Private mail. Appears from some googling that JeffsDesigns is/was in Georgetown, KY.