PDA

View Full Version : New lighting..

Zombies026
02/09/2005, 12:33 PM
I had found a lighting system on ebay for cheap that I bid on and well I got it..I went into the lighting and other crap forum and asked if this was okay lighting and well a day later no one even answered so I figured o well I guess I'll learn the hard way if they are crap..
What I got was:
Jebo 48" 220W (55wx4) Power Compact Lighting.
4 55w 21" straight pins PC Bulbs
2 55w 10000k Super Daylight
2 55w Ultra Actinic..
Internal electronic Ballast
Highly Polished reflector
Heat Retaining Bands
Full clear arylic lens cover
Two separate ON/OFF switches.

So does anyone have thoughts or maybe pointing and laffing or even opening this soar some more and pouring salt on it..LoL

R.J.

mrpink44
02/10/2005, 11:46 AM
I guess it all depends on what you want to keep.

The only thing I would suggest is a rotation for changing the bulbs. Otherwise, I'd think changing 8 bulbs at once may dent the wallet a little.

iceman5
02/10/2005, 02:47 PM
i have that jebo 48 inch. but it had to be rewired so you can put the daylight and antic on timers. stock it only has 1 power cord.i think it is a great power compact for the price but yet again its a power compact? some say the antics bulbs are junk and a touch to the green side but mine doesn't seem to be?i have a 120 gallon and it just seems a hair short when sitting on the top?again for the price its a pretty good deal

Zombies026
02/11/2005, 09:18 AM
where can I get new bubls for it around here??Just incase I run into a problem..