PDA

View Full Version : well i am back

jarofmilk
02/07/2005, 06:42 AM
ill save the sob story but i need to restart my 150 anyone have some used equipment for cheap some of that old base rock kickin around just getting in your way? anything and everything considered pm post or email me at threecataracts@aol.com

vermonter310
02/08/2005, 11:35 AM
This just begs to be asked and since no one has I will. What happened? I don't have any marine stuff hanging around, sorry. Base rock can be had cheap from hirocks.com 60lbs for $85 shipped. I like it and will be ordering more when my downstairs is done and the larger tank goes in.

Mike

jarofmilk
02/09/2005, 07:21 AM
lets see i wrecked the car i moved the furnace blew up my wife wrecked her car oh yeah there was a short period where we bought christmas gifts and then all of the sudden these things called bills started to come in the mail. they even came in pretty pink envelopes for the holidays lol well anyways as i was saying my sob storry everything went capluie and now its back on track so since i had started my tank before with the help of or lack there of from only a not so lfs that i wont mention it wasnt the best set up and now i just have the opportunity to make it at least halfway correct forgive the no punctuation i just got offmy 12 hour night shift and havent slept in 26 hours so im off to bed

spotfin
02/09/2005, 08:15 AM
What type of set up are you going to do?

jarofmilk
02/09/2005, 08:18 AM
i have a 15o gallon

Hedonist
02/09/2005, 08:27 AM
are you doing reef or fish only? Do you need everything? Lights, skimmer, powerheads, pumps... what? Let us know what you are putting in it and what you have and still need....

There is a guy I know tearing down his FOWLR.. I have claimed the LR and sand but maybe able to help you out some there... not sure if he is getting rid of any of his equipment or not.. He does have some agressive fish to find a home for... are you interested in those? He has a good size eel, lionfish, clowns, triggers...
Let us know
Denise
Sorry for the run of bad luck!

vermonter310
02/09/2005, 08:32 AM
Wow, I hope things are going better for you now.

SWAM also has a few things for sale;) Cheap!

Mike

jarofmilk
02/09/2005, 08:32 AM
icksna on the agressives i would like it to be more reef orientated no sps for a while anyways thanks for any leads though if he does want to sell any equipment feel free to give him my email
thanks

jarofmilk
02/09/2005, 08:33 AM
yes thank you everything is going better as of now knock on wood... really really hard

SOMEthinsFISHY
02/21/2005, 04:23 PM
HEY guys i just got a 9o gal and a 120 gal reef ready tank and as always wow prices !

SOMEthinsFISHY
06/23/2005, 04:10 PM
milk man give me a jingle please !