PDA

View Full Version : Tank Babysitting Anyone?

mkprice
02/06/2005, 11:47 PM
My dad retired to Florida 2 years ago and I got him a 24g JBJ Nno cube for Christmas. My parents head north for a few months during the summertime and we were going to break the tank down and set it up again in the fall. I was wondering if someone local might be interested in babysitting the tank for the time he'll be away instead.

He lives in West Palm Beach, I'm sure we could arrange a babysitting fee for the summer as well.

The tank is roughly 20" square so it doesn't take up too much space. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will talk to him this week about possibly joining you Club, he would enjoy it I think.

TIA!

Michele

Qdoggie
02/07/2005, 05:47 PM
I dont mind stopping by, but I dont think I have the room at home. Only in the garage and it gets way too hot. What does he have in it? I work in West Palm by the way, so it would be easy to stop by if needed.

GregM779
02/14/2005, 10:28 AM
I may be able to babysit it, let me know if you still need it. I would have to bring it to my house though, too busy to have to drive somewhere every day.

Qdoggie
02/14/2005, 11:33 AM
I think thats what she wanted Greg. I havent heard anything back yet so maybe she found someone.

mkprice
02/14/2005, 04:36 PM
Sorry for the delay replying - last week was a long week!

Qdoggie - thanks for the offer, we were hoping someone could just take the tank for the summer. If we get stuck, I may track you down though. Nice tagline, BTW :-)

GregM - I will PM you - that's just what we were hoping for, thanks!

Rumpshaker
02/21/2005, 09:17 PM
call eric at clean and clear aquarium service..313-4378 aera code 561