PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in (Easley area) SC... looking for fellow reefers in the area

AngelW
12/20/2001, 02:08 PM
Hi, all! I just setup a 65 gallon tank and would love to find some fellow reefers here to do some buying/trading. I'd like to find live sand, more live rock, corals etc. LOL, everything I can find..... I live and work out of Easley so email me if we can hook up sometime and I'll be glad to buy (and do do some trading in the future):frog:
Email* Missangel2@aol.com

RobertT
12/20/2001, 10:37 PM
Hi,
I live in Spartanburg. I am having reef get togethers here. I will be having another sometime soon. I can send you an email when I have another. We will do some trading and some group ordering also.
Robert

AngelW
12/21/2001, 10:12 AM
Great! I'd love getting together with other reefers in the area. Heck, we could all save a ton just in shipping! heehee.....Looking forward to it. Are there alot of others out there? I'd love to find someone willing to help me get my sand bed going and do some trading. I'm so excited! :eek1:

RobertT
12/21/2001, 10:20 AM
Yes there are a few in the area. If you want help seeding your sandbed send me an email after xmas. I will be glad to help.
rob-t1@charter.net

DogueDeBordeaux
12/23/2001, 03:04 PM
Hey Robert, let me know when the next meeting will be. AngelW check out our club website at www.carolinareef.com we meet in Shelby, NC at Fins and Critters a LFS

RobertT
12/23/2001, 04:26 PM
I am planning on having something after the holidays. I will plan something in Jan. I have everyones email and I will send out something soon. Happy Holidays.
Robert

Turtlesteve
12/23/2001, 06:35 PM
Hi, i'm just starting a reef as well and live in greenville. i'd love to trade frags with y'all once my tank's established, and would also love some live sand to help seed my sand bed. anyone got any suggestions on where to buy LR locally?

RobertT
12/25/2001, 03:34 PM
Well I added you to my email list. I will let you know when I get something organized. As far as live sand I can help you out with that too. I would not buy live rock anywhere locally. You will do much better ordering it from an online retailer. Do a search and read the vendor reviews on which ones have the best quality and price.
Robert