PDA

View Full Version : February Meeting info

dgasmd
02/02/2005, 01:16 PM
Boys and girls:

The February meeting for PBMAS is scheduled for Feb. 19th (saturday) at 6 PM. This month's host is tooshay (Sherry). Sherry has a beautiful 125g mixed reef tank, and it is for sure one not to miss. I suggest you contact Sherry directly via email from this site to get directions and further info. I am sure snacks and/or drinks are welcomed, but I would check with her first.

If you are new to us, we will have some applications on hand if you want to join then. Also, if you ahve not submitted your dues, you can either mail them to me at the address in your application or just bring it to the meeting. Make any payments payable to Palm Beach Marine Aquarium Society. If you just want to come by in a kind of a "check it out mode", you are certainly more than welcomed as we won't obligate you to join.

I apologize I did not post this earlier, but I could swear I had. In any case, I know I have already email everyone in the mailing list about it. See you then.

Alberto
PBMAS President

tooshay
02/02/2005, 08:33 PM
I am looking forward to hosting the meeting!! My direct e-mail is Tooshay001@aol.com for directions.

tooshay
02/15/2005, 11:40 AM
I just want to remind everyone to bring bathing suits for the hot tub!! :D

dgasmd
02/15/2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by tooshay
I just want to remind everyone to bring bathing suits for the hot tub!! :D

UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, kinky!!!!

Just a quick reminder to everyone that our February meeting will be
hosted by Sherry (tooshay). Sherry has a gorgeous 125g tank that should
definitely not be missed by anyone. She is also a wonderful person and I
am sure she is just as good of a host. I know she is looking forward to
it and so are a lot of us. Please contact her directly for directions,
phone number, etc. Also, if you want to bring anything to the meeting in
terms of snacks and such, let her know so you don't duplicate efforts.

tooshay001@aol.com

Also, I have a lot of news to discuss with the club. All good of course,
but you will need to be present to hear it.

I would like to also take the opportunity to encourage those of you that
have not turned in your applications and that have not paid for your
yearly membership to please do so. The club is young and we need lots of
resources to continue to function. Many of the things we do do take more
than just human effort and we need your financial support if we are to
continue to grow and progress as a club. So, PAY UP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you all next saturday at 6 PM.

Alberto
PBMAS President
PS: I have the membership cards of those of you that paid at the last
meeting and also will have new cards on site for those of you joining.

tooshay
02/15/2005, 12:14 PM
Now now Alberto...there is nothing wrong with 20 drunk reefers piling in a hot tub after a meeting! :D

dgasmd
02/15/2005, 01:33 PM
Especially if the hot tub only holds 6 skinny ones LOL................

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 03:14 PM
hey ill be there with my dues. i just want to confirm that the student price is 20 bux. right???????? also how do you all those smileys on there? i am wondering see ya all tmmrw

tooshay
02/18/2005, 03:19 PM
Imareefer, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, you will see a box and one of the things it says is "Smilies". Click on it and it will show you how to do the smilies.

Scott Pray
02/19/2005, 01:04 PM
I have just found that I can attend tonights meeting. Can anyone give me directions and is there anything that I can bring? I know this is last minute, I hope there is room for one more! I have sent an email to tooshay but given the preparation they may be doing they may not get it.

Thanks
Scott

KING OF THE REEF
02/19/2005, 01:29 PM
ok ill send you the directions in a pm and if sherry gets mad my depest appologies lol sorry sherry