PDA

View Full Version : anyone use Marine propagation...negitive results

turtlespd
12/19/2001, 02:47 AM
Hi i am here to inform everyone on a web site called marine propagation, that is now j&b propagation. i purchanse a dual metal halide pfo hqi ballast from them and recieved very negitive results. first off they are the worst to communicate with, i cant ever get a hold of them via mail or by phone, especially by phone, havent spokne to a real human since i delt with them , which would be aproximatly a month to date... they return all emails a week later with very limited info... well i asked them on there email about there listing, and also a fellow RC member also asked the same question and they gave the same answer...i asked them was the price for a dual mh pfo ballast 164.99 and they agreed that firmy.... so i order it and asked for a tracking number when i didnt recieve the package on time, turns out that they sent it out two weeks later from the day i ordered it and for got to put my suit number on it, i checked my old emails and didnt forget to put it on there, anyways finnally i recieved the package, and without fail they sent me the wrong freakn ballast, aq2400, so i called pfo and they said it was the wrong ballast. so i emailed them hoping that they made a mistake and will exchange the package..but that will be a diff story soon to unvail as soon as i recieve a email...anothe week i bet.....well anyways they suk dont ever use them, if anyone has had a better experice please infor me..i need to hear some good new about them.
thank you , Paul le