PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ranco Single Stage Temperature Controller

SunDragon
01/31/2005, 12:05 PM
I moved up to a dual stage medusa, so I dont need this any longer.

Its a single stage Ranco Temperature controller. Use it as a controller for your heaters, or with a chiller to maintain a constant temperature. Dont let what happened to nate happen to you, use a temperature controller on those heaters!

$40

rufio173
01/31/2005, 12:55 PM
Steven,

How long have you owned this controller?

If you drop it down to 30 bucks, you've got yourself a deal.

Peace,
John H.

SunDragon
01/31/2005, 01:19 PM
I dont know the exact age. I have owned it for like a month. I bought a used chiller from marvin(atlantis aquariums) and it came with it. Ill do $30.

rufio173
01/31/2005, 02:02 PM
You got a deal Steven :). I've been wanting to get a temp. controller for my fans. I don't like putting the fan in opposition with the heater.

As you know I'm in C'ville, but I will definitely try to make the next frag swap and I will pay you then, unless you have paypal and you'd rather have me transfer it to your paypal account so you'll hold it for me. When is the next frag swap?

Peace,
John H.

SunDragon
01/31/2005, 02:06 PM
ill just hold it for you. no need to eat a fee to do pay pal

rufio173
01/31/2005, 04:20 PM
Thanks Steven!

Charlie Davidson
01/31/2005, 05:43 PM
I never thought about it as a fan controller! !@#@ - anyone else have one?

John, just noticed fencing- My daughter did some for a while!!! I was amazed at how hard the "hits" really are!!!

What is model # steven, alot of the people I used to deal with sold Ranco!

rufio173
01/31/2005, 06:02 PM
Hey Charlie,

I fenced in college and right now, I'm taking a break from it for med school and life in general.

Did she do olympic style fencing or did she do SCA theatrical fencing. The two are entirely different creatures. I did competitive olympic style fencing and it is a great workout and it is a lot of fun :)

I'm hoping that I can use it on my fans, it should be fine I imagine. :) I forgot to ask if it's already been wired with a 3 prong plug or whether I have to wire it myself?