PDA

View Full Version : Meetings

Trapper
01/29/2005, 10:26 PM
How do I get info on meetings. I have a few frags to trade. And I live here. How long has there been a club in Sarasota?

Bugs825
01/30/2005, 04:57 AM
Hey trapper

we have monthly meetings at member's homes. we hang out, check out their reefs, swap frags, and more. This month I am hosting the meeting on feb 20 @ 2:00. If you e-mail Agu and give him your e-mail address, he will send an e-mail to everyone with the address in advance of the meeting. We are going to make live rock and it should be very informative.

As far as how long the club has been going, i do not know. i'm new myself, but Agu is the man to talk to on that.

we would love to have you at the meeting. If you are planning on coming please post in the february meeting thread.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=516279[/URL]

Hope to see you there

Nathan

scubadude
01/31/2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Trapper
How do I get info on meetings. I have a few frags to trade. And I live here. How long has there been a club in Sarasota?

JIM!! Wats up :)

The club has been somewhat informal for almost a year now...maybe more? Agu its been about that long right?

Dude I could have sworn I told you about the club, if not then my bag. Its your fault cause im always daydreaming @ yer tank when I come over :D I just thought you where busy with work and thats why you havent been posting here. I dunno wat I was thinking :hmm3:

Jim has sweeet frags!

Bugs825
02/01/2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by scubadude

Jim has sweeet frags!

Well then, I think jim should come and make some rock with us!

:cool:

Nathan

Agu
02/01/2005, 05:33 PM
Trapper/Jim,

Drop me an email and I'll add you to the list.

Agu

Trapper
02/01/2005, 10:32 PM
Rocky, thanks for the kudos. Is there typically some frag trading going on at the meetings? Its great there is some rock building going on I was just in the process of tearing down my acro side of the tank. And replacing with custom rocks. Too many unwelcome residents on that side now. Look forward to the meeting.:)

myakkareef
02/02/2005, 12:57 PM
Looking forward to meeting you Trapper...