PDA

View Full Version : Review Paradise Cove Pets

Pages : [1] 2

Weege
01/26/2005, 05:37 PM
I know that there is a thread about Paradise Cove, but I was hoping that this one might stick more to reviews of the new store. Since I live roughly 3 hours away, I'm interested in finding out if it's any good, before I make the trek down.

Maybe this way we can track their progress to see how they are progressing.

Hopefully I don't offend anyone with the new thread... :) :) :)

Thanks,
Dan

tmac454_1
01/26/2005, 09:19 PM
Hey Dan,

I was down in Bellevue the other day and could not remember the location of this place. I am going to try and go down there tomorrow afternoon if Lisa will let me out of the office for once. I will let you know what they have.

Are you thinking of coming back down to Omaha soon?

Tim

Weege
01/27/2005, 07:55 AM
Send you a PM...

CH
01/27/2005, 02:04 PM
I was in a week or two ago. It didn't have much yet at the time, but looks promising. I read an article about it and it is going to look like a jungle inside apparently, and they are going to have a coffee shop type of thing. Sounds like it will be neat place when it's finished.

Weege
01/27/2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by CH
I was in a week or two ago. It didn't have much yet at the time, but looks promising. I read an article about it and it is going to look like a jungle inside apparently, and they are going to have a coffee shop type of thing. Sounds like it will be neat place when it's finished.

Trees and coffee take up room that could be used to house more tanks and more corals.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I want more corals and larger selection and most of all better prices!!!:D

CH
01/27/2005, 02:54 PM
I'm with ya there!

Weege
01/27/2005, 03:07 PM
Hey Chris.... let's start our own store. We'll stock ton's of corals, a few fish, no fresh water stuff, and we'll only mark things up 15%. The thing is that at the prices we are selling at, we will go through such volume, we'll make a decent living too. Not only that, but think of the awesome fish tanks we could have. :lol: :D

Sorry... looks like it's me that's getting off topic now. :)

tmac454_1
01/27/2005, 03:15 PM
Dan,

You have to let me in on this venture... I can get us a discount on the acrylic!! :)

Tim

Weege
01/27/2005, 03:19 PM
You're in for sure, Tim!!!

I'm a whiz with hard plumbing aquariums, and I can make custom refugiums. Oh... and I can make custom canopies and lighting set ups.

We're gonna be HUGE!!

CH
01/27/2005, 03:23 PM
I am totally with you on this. I keep telling my wife that I would love to open up a fish store. We always joke too, because she wants to open a little coffee shop, like those drive through kind, that we should do a fish store / coffee shop. They stole my idea! LOL.
Anyway, I would love to start up something like that, or at least be part of it. We need something out west, and there is plenty of space in all the strip malls everywhere.

Weege
01/27/2005, 04:12 PM
You would want to put it on the West side of the city, Chris. That's even further away from my house. :rolleye1: It's gonna be a long drive to work every day.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/19265SR_to_Omaha.jpg

Weege
01/27/2005, 04:14 PM
How did we digress so far off the topic? :lol: Guess I can't stick to the topic any better than anyone else.

CH
01/27/2005, 08:12 PM
Oh, yeah, forgot about that Spencer Iowa thing!
Well, we could figure something out!

Mercutio
01/28/2005, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't make the trek yet, just some advice.

xxticy007
01/28/2005, 05:19 PM
I posted this in another thread, but will repost it here since it is more on topic. I was there today and they had a closed sign in the window due to electrical problems. Said they would be open "soon" whatever that means. I was also there on Wednesday and they had just received another coral shipment. They are slowly getting their livestock built up. However, there are still a lot of empty tanks in the saltwater section. I was at Aquapets on Thursday and they still have the nicest looking corals in town in my opinion. I ended up getting some frogspawn from them and a flame angel. Pet World has not had the best looking corals in my opinion lately and they seem like their prices are a little on the high side when compared with the other 3 stores. They do however have the best selection of dry goods in town IMO. Hope that helps out for the review...

CH
01/28/2005, 05:28 PM
Just to add to this, apparently Reeftectonics is closing.
I was getting water next door yesterday, and Marco (I think?) came out and said their last day is March 1. They are continuing the maintenance portion of the business, just not going to have a store.

I first went to Paradise Cove a couple of weeks ago, and they didn't even have lights over the coral tanks yet. I'm assuming they do now though. How are their prices on corals? I need to head over there again, but I'm getting ready to set up a new tank, and hate to buy anything now, and then possibly lose it in the upgrade.

xxticy007
01/28/2005, 06:21 PM
They do have light over their coral tank. It is actually the exact same light I have on my tank. A Coralife Pro so what I see there is what I will see in my tank. the second tank next to the coral tank is full of LR now but no light over it yet, and the third coral tank was full of crushed coral and I think they were adding water. As for prices I didn't see anything over $60 that I can remember. It seemed a lot of stuff was from 39.99 up to 59.99.

dfrizz1
01/30/2005, 10:54 PM
CH,

Where is this article that talks about Paradise Cove and their plans of a jungle and coffee shop? What else did it say?

Did reeftectonics say why they decided to close their shop? Maybe they didn't make enough money to keep it running? They did have goofy hours, you know!

CH
01/31/2005, 01:06 AM
I honesty don't know where the article came from, it was on the table at Kurt Mollner's house at the tank tour. I assumed it was from the World Herald, but I didn't actually look to see. I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

I think reeftectonics was just not making enough. It's sad to see that happen, but it's got to be hard to keep going. I tried to buy stuff from there when I could, but they just haven't had much livestock lately, and I can always get better prices on drygoods online.

xxticy007
01/31/2005, 01:37 AM
I saw the same articly and I think it was in the World Herald on a Saturday or Sunday edition a few weeks ago.

Weege
01/31/2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by CH
...I think reeftectonics was just not making enough. It's sad to see that happen, but it's got to be hard to keep going. I tried to buy stuff from there when I could, but they just haven't had much livestock lately, and I can always get better prices on drygoods online.

Likewise, I hate to see any store close. Reduces competition. But when I was at reeftectonics, they didn't have hardly anything in there to buy. I think they litterally had only 2 corals, and a half dozen fish. It would be VERY hard to run a store like that. Demand requires that you have a selection for people to choose from.

When Chris, Tim and I open our store, we'll have lots of coral tanks. :D :D :D

CH
01/31/2005, 09:42 AM
yeah, and we'll have lot's of coral tanks for people to buy from too! :D

Dewey115
02/01/2005, 04:05 PM
I am just wondering if you two really are serious about starting your own place? I have been seriously playing with the idea for the past few months, but because of my non-fish life I dont have time to do it all myself. I would be willing to help out when/if it happens.

Rick

Weege
02/01/2005, 04:19 PM
Rick, nothing would make me happier, but unfortunately I'm not independently wealthy like Tim is :)

If I had the money, I'd get a huge kick out of opening a fish store, and the whole rain forest/coffee shop/fish store would be really cool. Unfortunately I need a fairly steady source of income to keep my wife happy.

Not only that but Chris is wanting to build it as far away from my house as he can. :D :D :D

CH
02/01/2005, 08:53 PM
Well, it could be a chain!
Maybe there's somewhere in the middle it could go!

Weege
02/02/2005, 08:03 AM
Yea... maybe we could open a Petco. That would be sweet. Then we could have about 1000 Damsels, and 1000 Clown Fish, and call ourselves a marine fish store. ha ha ha

j/k Chris...

Is there such a thing as a chain that is actually a good marine fish store?

Farm_her78
02/02/2005, 09:33 AM
Don't forget to add in sick Tangs. We would need those too.

Weege
02/02/2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Farm_her78
Don't forget to add in sick Tangs. We would need those too.

Hey... Good to hear from ya "Cherokee". Thought you had dropped off the face of the Earth or something.

So... are you gonna join us in opening our awesome lfs too? I think that make 5 of us. Wouldn't it be a blast?

Tim can get us cheap acrylic, I can do plumbind, custom canopies, and lighting. Chris' wife is gonna do the coffe shop thing. What have you got for us?:) :) :) Rick wants in too. Not sure what he brings into the mix either.

Wouldn't this be a blast? If only.... :rollface:

Farm_her78
02/02/2005, 10:21 AM
Ahhh Yaa I'm in, we need one so bad!!! I'll sell the fish I think I could do that part of it.

Anyways I'm in and out all day. Nice to talking to ya again too Thanks for all the advice on the lighting.

tmac454_1
02/02/2005, 01:52 PM
Wow! There seems to some interest in this.

Unfortunately, the people we need to buy things and support the business are all going to be owners!

Oh... I have a great idea! Everyone could set up their tanks at my place. My livingroom could be the showroom!
I could have a dozen reefs at my house. SWEET!!

Of course, everyone could come and visit theirs anytime!:)

Tim

Farm_her78
02/02/2005, 02:08 PM
How about we just start out at the Omaha Zoo, at the Aqurium have those as our displays..
You guys can set up shop there.
And there would be room for our coffee shop in the stupid little gift shop of stuffed animals.
It would be alot easier for me too sell fishys if they could see our neat setup in there.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Weege
02/02/2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by tmac454_1
...Everyone could set up their tanks at my place. My livingroom could be the showroom!
Tim

Sounds great, Tim. My fish need to be fed twice a day, and I'd like 10 gallons of water changed per week, and you'll need to feed my corals twice a week. The fungia likes to have some brine shrimp when you feed the fish too. Oh, and my cleaner shrimp likes to pick at the skin on your hand and around your nails from time to time. You'll get used to that though. Anyway... you'll need to test the calcium and alk once a week, and make adjustments if necessary. The mangrove trees like to be misted with fresh water every night or so. Hope you don't mind. Oh... and make sure you keep the glass nice and clean, will ya? I don't want my tank looking bad. :)

I appreciate the offer, Tim.

tmac454_1
02/02/2005, 02:27 PM
Ah Crap... that kind of backfired!

Maybe someone here in town could help me out with the maintainance!:)

xxticy007
02/02/2005, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but As for Paradise Cove Pets.. anyone know when they are opening back up? They were still closed today due to electrical problems when I went over there..

Weege
02/02/2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by xxticy007
Sorry to hijack the thread, but As for Paradise Cove Pets.. anyone know when they are opening back up? They were still closed today due to electrical problems when I went over there..

You're certainly not hijacking the thread. We're just wandering off on a tangent. You're actually getting us back on target. Thanks... :D :D :thumbsup:

Mercutio
02/03/2005, 07:58 PM

Those guys are having nothing but trouble (I wouldn't call it bad luck). I'll be impressed if they get it off the ground.

xxticy007
02/03/2005, 10:35 PM
I think they probably opened up a little too early in the grand scheme of things. I am kind of curious what the "electrical" problem is they are having. I wonder if it killed all their livestock?

Mercutio
02/04/2005, 11:20 PM
I think they probably opened up a little too early in the grand scheme of things. I am kind of curious what the "electrical" problem is they are having. I wonder if it killed all their livestock?

I think it had more to do with the 25 feet or raw conduit hanging from the ceiling over pools of uncovered water.

Dewey115
02/05/2005, 08:03 AM
I remember thinking that it looked quite unsafe with all the wire just hanging down from the ceiling. I hope nothing too bad happened :-(

Rick

xxticy007
02/05/2005, 12:45 PM
Well, if they were looking to shock the local fish market maybe they did just that.

dfrizz1
02/05/2005, 01:39 PM
Maybe they should put up a sign on the front door that says:
"Live Fish, Live Wires, Life at Stake!"

xxticy007
02/06/2005, 12:01 AM
That would be funny if someone actually put that on the front door... Now don't go getting any ideas anyone.. Are there any good reef stores in Lincoln that you all know of?

xxticy007
02/14/2005, 08:20 PM
Just so you all know, these guys are open again. They got a new shipment of coral in, but not a lot that I was looking for. Just in case you are wondering, the electrical issue is fixed and they had a licensed electrician do the work so all should be safe..

Mercutio
03/15/2005, 10:07 AM
Back to the original topic, these guys are still not "up and running", and if they think this is good enough, they'll be out of business soon. There's nothing in there to buy. They STILL aren't selling RO.

Maybe AquaPets will open a southern branch.

xxticy007
03/15/2005, 01:30 PM
I agree that they have a lot of empty tanks and their second coral tank still doesn't have water in it yet. I do usually see people coming in and out when I am there however. I'm just not seeing anything that I'm that interested in with the coral. It looks like a lot of their stuff has been there for a while so I am guessing they need to get a lot better variety to appeal to more people.

Mercutio
03/17/2005, 05:36 PM
I wonder if any of the guys that work at those places post in here?

xxticy007
03/18/2005, 12:21 AM
I Have always wondered that myself... Anyone from Aquapets, Pet World or Pet Cove?

longah
04/02/2005, 02:48 PM
Where is this Paradise Cove store at?

xxticy007
04/02/2005, 05:20 PM
I actually haven't been having much luck w/ fish from Aquapets lately. The ones I get from Pet World are doing fine, but the Flame angel and a wrasse I got from Aquapets both kicked the bucket mysteriously. Pet Cove got in their latest shipment of corals this past week. They do have a lot more than they did in the past, but the quality is definately not what they have at Aquapets. I do think their prices are more reasonable at Pet Cove than either of the other 2 stores in town however...

koikeeper
04/04/2005, 11:42 AM
Reeftechtonics had an awesome cabinet maker building their fish cabinets. Anyone know how to get in touch with them or if Mike is going to continue to sell stands? I am very happy with the 55 and will be looking for a 240 stand to be built towards the end of the year. Sad to see them go

CH
04/04/2005, 12:31 PM
They are still doing maintenance, and I would assume they will still be having the cabinets made. If you go to the store, there is a number posted to contact Mike if you need to.
Here is the website also.
Reeftectonics (http://www.reeftectonics.com/)

The cabinet maker was Critterwoods.
Critterwoods (http://www.critterwoods.reeftectonics.com/index.htm)

Fantasy Reefer
04/11/2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by koikeeper
Reeftechtonics had an awesome cabinet maker building their fish cabinets. Anyone know how to get in touch with them or if Mike is going to continue to sell stands? I am very happy with the 55 and will be looking for a 240 stand to be built towards the end of the year. Sad to see them go

I ran into Mike today in Lincoln. He still builds and sells stands. Cris listed the contact info just above this post. I do agree with you koikeeper, He produces awesome stands.

Dewey115
04/14/2005, 12:23 AM
I stopped in Paradise Cove a few days ago after work to see how far they had gotten. I like that they actually have a coral selection, not the biggest... but still a selection. They didn't have much for fish when i was there. My huge complaint however is that whoever was working stared at me the whole time I was there, like I was going to steal something. I went there right after work, I had a shirt and tie (not exactly clothes that screams shoplifter...) and I thought at first maybe he was just wanting to ask if I needed anything and wanted to wait till I was closer. When I walked to the drygoods section I smiled and said "Hi" to him thinking he would (hopefully) stop staring at me. He watched me continuously for about 3 minutes until I really just wanted to leave. I can honestly say that it would take an amazing coral or fish to get me to buy anything from there again. The last thing I want to do is support a place that treats customers that way... hope nobody else has this happen to them, but I cant imagine I am the only one to experience his bubbly personality and compasion for customer service.

Rick

xxticy007
04/14/2005, 02:32 AM
What did the guy/gal look like that was the culprit?

nebraskareef
04/14/2005, 07:13 PM
Paradise Cove Screwed me big time. I paid $44.99 for a purple Digitata that I didn't even want. I wanted an acro, the kid bagged the monti. Shame on me for not watching him, I know, but still, I got screwed.

I'm in Lincoln and didn't realize till I got home.
So now....I'm kinda stuck.....Anyone want some frags of this guy? I'd like to get a little back on this crappy transaction!

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/38042purple.jpg

CH
04/14/2005, 10:14 PM
I posted in the other thread. Even though you didn't want it, that is a decent price, I think, for that size. Pet world wants $20 for basically one or two arms.

Still sucks though, that you didn't get what you want.

nebraskareef
04/14/2005, 11:25 PM
I'm so done with petworld man. Bill thinks all his half-dead crap is "rare morph" this and "private collection" that.....PFFT that guy had some DECENT, zoa frags.....$39.99 a peice....not even very big!!! yea right dude! I hate to be like this because I have had some decent luck up there. It seems like the only time you can get anything decent is right when the shipment comes in, which it did today, I just happened to be there when everything was still in bags.

I'm not trying to bash PW too much, but some of the prices are truly outrageous for the quality of the coral.

Am I the only one who feels like this?

CH
04/15/2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah I was there today about 4:30. I was eying those pinkish zoas in the big tank, but yeah, $40 is way to much. There was also a nice looking orange colored digitata, but he wanted 20 for that.
Also, there were several trumpets, and I think he was saying $45!! They only had like 6 heads on them max! and they didn't look that great.
I got one from Aquapets with 7 heads for $12.
I go into Petworld a lot to look, but very rarely is there anything i feel is worth the price being asked. Once he gave me a small Digitata frag for like $5. I also had him throw in a little pebble that had 3 Zoa polyps on it, he gave that to me for a buck! (can't wait to start selling it back at his prices ;-) other than that, I have never been happy with the prices there.

nebraskareef
04/15/2005, 12:12 AM
Yea, I'll confess, I was eyeing his neon green trumpets, 3 sickly little heads....I thought I'd buy them cheap and "do him a favor" When he told me what he wanted for them.....it was hard to hold in my laughter. I'm not much into fish, as I don't really have a tank big enough for anything cool, but his fish prices don't seem too outrageous, I could be wrong though.

Chris, you get my pm?

Daniel

CH
04/15/2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah, the fish prices don't seem too bad, but they never look healthy to me. Maybe it is just the lighting and the look of the tanks.

Yes I got your PM. I'll send one back in a bit.

Mercutio
04/15/2005, 06:35 PM
Do the moderators in this forum delete posts? I had a pretty harsh review of these guys that's just *gone*. Maybe people that work there *do* read these forums :p

Anyway, I was in there the other day, and I know they sell glass cleaners, so I'm curious as to why they won't use them? A few of the tanks had a few weeks worth of algae all over them.

Anyway, I thought their fish prices were outrageous, these are the people that wanted $65 for a flame angel that aquapets (and drs. fosters and smith) have for $29. I saw some fish in there today with wounds I've never seen before. Gaping "cuts".

Willie41
04/17/2005, 09:07 AM
We have been shopping at Paradise Cove and never been treated like shoplifters or stared at. Whenever we go their which is weekly they always treat us very nice. Bought a fish their a couple of weeks ago and it died before we got home and they replaced it without a problem. Seems to me they try very hard to get whatever you want.

Mercutio
04/19/2005, 02:18 PM
You know, I just left both places, and I can't believe the difference.

Anyway, the only thing I wish aquapets had was about 50 more tanks. They sell through their entire inventory in a matter of hours/days and you kinda have to catch them on delivery day (tommorrow) to get anything good. I've been waiting to get a flame angel as I like to observe them a bit before buying and I went in last week after the truck showed up and they had 2 that I liked and I went back 2 days later and they were both gone. :lol: No room for casual shoppers in that place!

CH
04/19/2005, 02:26 PM
I agree, they need more space!
I try to go in once a week over my lunch hour. I asked when the shipment normally arrives and he said, tuesday... or wednesday... or thursday... whenever it decides to show up :lol:
I think if you want something specific, they will order it for you.
Or sometimes you can buy it, and come back later to get it.

Mercutio
04/19/2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah, they've special ordered a few things for me. They'll also let you buy rock straight off the truck as long as you pick it up when it gets there.

Willie41
04/23/2005, 05:26 PM
I agree with you guys, if you are at Aqua Pets when shipment arrives you can buy anything you want, but we also like to see how things are doing first, but then you miss out on what you want. We have bought several fish there and they never last over a day, but they will never do anything about it. We thought since they are olny a block away it would be great place to buy, but so far we have had no luck with anything from their except one piece of coral and one clown.

Mercutio
04/23/2005, 06:52 PM
You guys know how much I love Aquapets, and in the couple of years I've been going there, they've been incredibly helpful, but man I really feel like I got burned this weekend.

I went in a couple of times and was looking for a flame angel, and since they always sell out so fast, I went in on the day their truck arrived, had the lady help me pick out a healthy one and a small clown. When I got home I spent an hour acclimating them with the lights off, then turned released them. A couple hours later I turned the actinics back on and fed them some food. The next morning they're looking good, but have rapid gill movement and are hiding ALOT. I didn't think too much of it because they had both signs in the store and I figured they were just getting used to the set up still. When I got home from work, they're both dead. This has happened with the past 4 fish I bought from AP's. I called them up and they have a no guarentee on SW fish, but the guy said he figured they were just stressed out from shipping from LA to there then to my place.

It seems to me that I shouldn't have to take it in the shorts over this, I don't want my money back, I've got the fish in a zip lock baggy, I just wanted store credit. I just don't think I can buy fish from them anymore. It's sad to do, but I think I'm better off loosing 1/3rd of the fish from somewhere like fosters and smith and gettting reimbursed for it than just getting fish gaurenteed to die.

I'll still get corals and stuff from them, but I think I'm through with fish.

xxticy007
04/25/2005, 11:38 PM
Well, I will add my Aqua Pets Flame Angel story. About two months ago I purchased a Flame form them and paid $60. I saw someone quote $29 up higher in this post, but I sure didn't get that price and I am in there quite a bit. Anyhow, the fish did fine for the first day and a half and after that he started circling and gilling very heavily. Was a matter of one more day and he was dead. I have bought 2 other fish from them that both crapped out so no luck on fish from AP unfortunately. Corals, I have no complaints, but fish I probably won't be getting from there in the near future.

nebraskareef
04/26/2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your guys bad luck with fish. Maybe the wholesaler he uses is screwing something up. I don't know any place that has a S/W fish guarantee, except online retailers.

at least they still get good coral.

If you guys are gonna place an online order for livestock, let me know, if we spend about 100 bucks a person, between 2 people, We will get free shipping.

anydarnthing
05/17/2005, 09:25 PM
I think I might have found out why the fish at Aqua-pets die so often, since I have lost about $500 worth or fish from them. I was told by Dave that the back wall of fish the ones with no corals are kept in extremely low salinity(specific gravity of 1.007) I might have mis-heard him but that might explain why the fish seem to do fine then all of a sudden just die in 1-3 days. I think they might have changed since the last fish I bought, I drip acclimated for 1.5hours, but when I intially checked with my refractometer the water was at 1.020. Ever since I had the conversation with Dave the fish I purchased have all survived except for a Niger Trigger that died from ammonia burns during shipment. Hopefully they fixed everything but getting that piece of info might have helped. I think that might be the reason since I have a higher success rate with fish purchased elsewhere then at Aqua-pets, but hopefully they turned things around.

SCRELLO
05/18/2005, 12:35 PM
Every fish in my tank has been purchased from AP's. And all have survived. Foxface, target mandarine, 2 clowns, 3 chromus, sail-fin blenny, sand-siftin blenny. And all but one coral I have bought from there and all have survived. I dont know if its because I keep my tank at about 1.2-1.22, but I've never had any problems with my stock from them. Just my 2 cents.

SCRELLO
05/19/2005, 04:33 PM
1.02-1.022 is what I meant, but I think you all know that.

rick051074
05/20/2005, 06:58 PM
Stopped by Paradise over lunch. I was happy to see more of a fish selection. He also said he will be bringing in alot more due to increased funding. The prices are still too high for me. Tank raised clowns where $25each. YT where $35. I didnt ask if he will price match.

pcpets
05/27/2005, 06:55 PM
check out all the new stuff at paradise cove pets!!!!!!!

Mercutio
05/28/2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by pcpets
check out all the new stuff at paradise cove pets!!!!!!!

Got RO yet?

Did you guys hear AP's is not carrying saltwater anymore because some jackass said their salinity was off and messed up his tank (and of course wanted them to pay for it).

nebraskareef
05/28/2005, 10:37 AM
AquaPets REALLY is out of the SW trade?

or do you mean selling pre-mixed s/w?

You're freaking me out.

Mercutio
05/28/2005, 12:48 PM
pre-mixed s/w not fish.

nebraskareef
05/28/2005, 03:22 PM
I see.

I could see how selling pre mix could be a liability.

pcpets
05/28/2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks for watching us grow. Our goal is to have the best quality and quantity of saltwater livestock and products in the area and we need your feedback to make sure we get there. Please keep telling us what you think -- we do pay attention and no, we don't delete anything!
Just got our funding to expand and just got in a large shipment of saltwater fish and corals. Everything looks really good - healthy and happy!! Will bring in more hardgoods within the next two weeks.
RO system still not up to providing excess capacity for customer use but we plan to purchase high-end commercial system shortly. Hang in there and check us out!

WedThursFri
05/29/2005, 05:47 PM
Driving directions? Coming from Lincoln - thanks.

pcpets
05/29/2005, 07:10 PM
easy directions... hwy. 75 to cornhusker, go east to ft. crook take a left going north, go 2 blocks turn east on thurston circle and you're there. 10am-7pm everyday. 402-293-1050

avshockey311
05/29/2005, 11:10 PM
Is this the store in Bellvue?

nebraskareef
05/29/2005, 11:54 PM
Yes the store is in bellevue.
John, I beleive the exit of 80 is 439. Take that all the way until you hit ft. crook road. It's quite a ways off the interstate. You go through papillion first. Real easy to find. Let me know when you're going, maybe I'll go and you can follow me.

Willie41
06/01/2005, 03:34 PM
Way to go pcpets, thanks for calling me on 24 gallon Nano Cube.
Did you ever get in a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp? What bout any coral banded shrimp?

Mercutio
06/01/2005, 04:37 PM
Anyone know whats up with AP's? They had a sign on the door saying they were closed because of "Main" something or other, but their answering machine was off and everything.

rick051074
06/01/2005, 05:29 PM
Stopped in there yesterday. Everything looked normal. They said they would not get much of a shipment this week though.

Rick

pcpets
06/02/2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks Bill! Yes we have a couple of skunk cleaners & a coral banded shrimp. Will have a good size shipment of supplies & freshwater fish today. Next week another saltwater shipment. Also looking a 1850gpd. R/O system.

Mercutio
06/02/2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by pcpets
Next week another saltwater shipment. Also looking a 1850gpd. R/O system.

When you get it, I'll be in there weekly.

Willie41
06/02/2005, 06:45 PM
Hold on to skunk cleaner for me, also algae eating snails & sand sifting starfish ( 2 ). Thanks.

pcpets
06/10/2005, 04:37 PM
R/O system should be operational by next weekend. Will keep everybody posted. New fish just came in & a few corals, should be ready this sunday. Aquadine order is on it's way. Lots of hardgoods in today. If your'e looking for something in particular just us know & we will do our best to get it in.

Willie41
06/12/2005, 07:12 PM
Jeff what is price on that the salt water corner unit?

Mercutio
06/12/2005, 07:34 PM
Have you guys considered some kind of warranty on your fish? I'd definately buy quite a few from you if you did. Right now I'm just biding my time until I can get free shipping from the online guys who do have the warranty.

Dewey115
06/12/2005, 11:56 PM
Just wondering if you have any Chocolate Chip Starfish and how much they are. Recently I have had some trouble finding some for my harequin's and when I do find them they are usually around $10 in town. Sometimes petco will have them, but I can order them online for less than $10 including shipping, so figured I would ask :-D

Rick

Willie41
06/15/2005, 08:57 AM
Jeff I also need 2 sand sifting star fish. Thanks

pcpets
06/15/2005, 05:47 PM
There is a 92gal. overflow corner tank from All-Glass that runs $699.00. Don't really have a open ended warranty on fish, because we get them in and treat in quarantine till we know they are OK. If you buy a fish & it dies then we need to assess what went wrong first and then fix the problem before we would just replace it. The Online companies do it because they are shipping them across the country. Yes we do have chocolate chips and they run $9.99. Yes we do have sand sifters, they are $24.99.

Willie41
06/17/2005, 08:11 AM
Jeff remeber I talked to you about a 24 or 30 gallon all glass salt water corner tank. need price on it.

Mercutio
06/18/2005, 12:26 PM
I was in today, and I have a question, why don't you guys scrape the glass on your display tanks?

Willie41
06/21/2005, 07:34 AM
Jeff I sure would appreciate a price on that 24 or 30 gallon corner salt water tank. Also why are your sand sifting starfish double what everybody else is asking/

pcpets
07/03/2005, 01:45 PM
they don't make one that small we would have custom drill one for you. the smallest they make is a 54 gal. it runs $450.00

Willie41
07/03/2005, 01:59 PM
What would cost be on 30 gallon to custom drill one?

pcpets
07/11/2005, 07:00 PM
we now have R/O DI water for sale @ .50/gal. Have lots of nice
corals in stock and more fish coming in on thursday.

Willie41
07/14/2005, 07:01 PM
Jeff you never did give me a price on a 30 gallon drilled for saltwater.

pcpets
07/16/2005, 04:41 PM
Willie41,
I'm still checking into that as it must be ordered as such from the manufacturer. Sorry for the delay.

Willie41
07/16/2005, 07:24 PM
Okay thanks.

Navarone
07/20/2005, 10:34 AM
I was in there the other day to get water. They have a lot of nice corals and an ok fish selection (they were getting one in that day). Seems like a nice place, although the prices are a little high.

davem511
07/22/2005, 04:25 PM
Does anyone know if Paradise Cove does trading? I take coral frags, calurpa etc to Aqua Pets now but they don't have much in the way of SPS corals. It would be nice to have a couple places I can take stuff.

rick051074
07/22/2005, 05:45 PM
I am not sure but you can post in the frag 2 thread and sell to us locals.

Willie41
08/05/2005, 04:40 PM
Got anything new in Jeff?

Willie41
08/08/2005, 01:48 PM
Just wanted to let you know little chromis and sally lightfoot died.

I would like to pick up some saltwater Friday?

pcpets
08/08/2005, 06:47 PM
sorry I have been out of town lately. friday will be fine on the s/w. the manufacturer still has'nt got a price yet but it looks like you found a used one anyway.

Willie41
08/09/2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks will be there Friday.

Willie41
08/13/2005, 07:43 AM
Sorry didn't make it Friday, I will for sure pick up saltwater Sunday.

Bill

pcpets
08/13/2005, 07:33 PM
We now have live brine shrimp & phytoplnkton for sale also.

Willie41
08/14/2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks Joe for saltwater. Also could you order the Ionic Calcium Buffer System from E.S.V. Company, 1 & 2. Thanks Bill.

CH
08/18/2005, 10:24 AM
Do you have any cleaner shrimp in right now? If so, how much are they?

pcpets
08/20/2005, 11:58 AM
which kind are you looking for?

CH
08/20/2005, 12:56 PM
Just a typical cleaner shrimp, Lysmata amboinensis, Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp.

Willie41
08/20/2005, 01:12 PM
Chris PCP they had some cleaners yesterday. When are you planning on coming by?

Willie41
08/20/2005, 01:33 PM
Joe do you have any acropora and whats the costs?

CH
08/20/2005, 01:37 PM
Well I'm kinda busy this weekend. Are you home during the day? I could come over a lunch hour, or as I leave work.
Aquapets had some Acropora (not blue though). They had a bunch of frags from the zoo, apparently a big piece got bumped and just shattered. There were a lot of small frags, but I'm not sure if they have any left or not.

Willie41
08/20/2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks Chris, Yes we are home during the day. You could over lunch or after work. Just give me a call. Will PM you with numbers.

CH
08/20/2005, 04:36 PM
I'm also looking for a Kole Tang. If you have any, or ever get any, what is their price?

pcpets
08/20/2005, 05:32 PM
yes we do. 2 of them @ 24.99 ea. both are healthy and eating. come check it out.

Willie41
08/25/2005, 08:55 AM
Anything new in this week guys?

pcpets
08/25/2005, 03:46 PM
our last s/w shipment was wed. last week, this week is f/w.

Willie41
09/04/2005, 01:25 PM
Anything new this week?

pcpets
09/21/2005, 06:19 PM
new shipment coming in thursday. check it out this weekend.

pcpets
09/26/2005, 10:57 AM
just wanted to thank everybody for supporting our store & helping us grow. we have alot of plans to make this the coolest LFS around. but we would also like to have your input to make it even more what you want. our trade show is coming up in 2 weeks & we will be checking out all the new products for next year. we will also be checking into getting distibutorships so we can get better pricing for you. we would also like to extend an invitation to the omaha marine society to use our facility for meetings or events. we have a kitchen & lounging area & would be willing to host your event.

thanks.

Willie41
09/26/2005, 03:19 PM
You need to get in products from E.V.S. more variety of sw fish and coral especially soft corals. Have frags for sale or trade.

TonyQ
09/26/2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe give a class on Breeding fish, fraging corals and so forth and I also agree on what Willie had to say

Willie41
09/26/2005, 08:28 PM
Great idea TonyQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TonyQ
09/27/2005, 09:49 PM
I forgot to add military discount.

nebraskareef
09/27/2005, 11:45 PM
I have no gripes about PC PETS. They are no better, nor worse, than any other fish store i've been too. Granted, they are just getting started, I was already bagged/sold the wrong coral once, which upset me, to say the least. I understand mistakes are to be made. Maybe I'll make the trip up again.

Will you guys be giving Lincolnites the discount like scott did at BPC? That almost made it worth the gas to get up there.

Willie41
09/28/2005, 02:28 PM
Got any sand sifter star fish PC Pets?

nebraskareef
09/28/2005, 03:10 PM
A sandsifting starfish is not a good choice. There is NO WAY your tank can provide enough food for that thing.

TonyQ
09/28/2005, 04:07 PM
I just got one the other day and they had a few more. I paid 19.99 for that bad boy.

Willie41
09/28/2005, 06:41 PM
I have not had any trouble with keeping them. I have had two for 9 months now.

pcpets
09/28/2005, 07:28 PM
After we finish the cafe/bookstore we will be doing educational seminars & bringing in guest speakers to teach different programs. as far as discounts go we are gearing up to initiate a discount incentive program similar to petsmart & petco. and for s/w we are already bringing in a variety every week and it will get bigger as sales dictate.

pcpets
10/02/2005, 02:00 PM
SPECIAL THIS WEEK! fiji live rock now $4.99-$6.99lb. cured & lots of coraline.

pcpets
10/10/2005, 10:46 AM
just got back from chicago trade show lots of new stuff we are looking at. also would like to welcome the newest member to our team. we just hired dave crews, he brings a wealth of knowledge & personality to our staff. alot of you guys allready know him, so come in and say hello and make him feel right at home. between joe & dave you won't find a better team to help you with your reef!!!

Mercutio
10/10/2005, 04:34 PM
Dave from Aquapets?

nebraskareef
10/10/2005, 11:42 PM
hell no, Dave is smarter than that.

TonyQ
10/11/2005, 09:06 AM
Am pretty sure it is

nebraskareef
10/11/2005, 01:53 PM
Wait...which one is dave?

Mercutio
10/11/2005, 02:18 PM
Really helpful guy with the goatee. It is the same on from AquaPets.

I'll shop where Dave is for sure.

Willie41
10/11/2005, 03:21 PM
PDC do you still have rock on special. I was out of town last week.

pcpets
10/11/2005, 04:08 PM
yes we dropped the rock price from $4.99 to $6.99lb.

Willie41
10/11/2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks, will be out to pick some up. You mean from $6.99 to $4.99?

Mercutio
10/11/2005, 06:03 PM
Just as an aside, there's nothing they could have done to get my business better than bringing Dave over.

Willie41
10/15/2005, 07:46 PM
Jeff would tomato clowns that you have be able to survive in my tank with the lone one clown I have? If so would you hold them for us.

Thanks Bill

"Never Forget Your Dreams"

pcpets
10/16/2005, 09:26 AM
not unless it is a tomato clown also.

Willie41
10/16/2005, 09:53 AM
Okay thanks. Would you be willing to take the clown we have? The we could get both of the tomato clowns.

Mercutio
10/16/2005, 11:13 AM
Will you guys shoot me a PM when you get a 6 line wrasse in again?

Willie41
10/18/2005, 07:32 AM
Jeff or Joe would you take our clown so we could get the pair of tomato clowns?

pcpets
10/18/2005, 09:46 AM
we are out of tomato clowns right now, should have some on thursday big s/w order coming in.

Mercutio
10/18/2005, 12:56 PM
If you get any maroon clowns, hold them for me please.

Willie41
10/18/2005, 02:46 PM
Will you take our clown so we may get a pair of tomato clowns?

pcpets
10/18/2005, 06:47 PM
when you are ready just bring him in and we will give you store credit. I met with Tom Obrecht today and we came up with alot of really exciting ideas for the OMS. will keep everybody posted as things come together.

Willie41
10/18/2005, 08:32 PM
Sounds great Jeff, thanks. Hold two tomato clowns for me please when they come in.

ringnecks
10/19/2005, 02:39 PM
thanks dave this leather and mushroom rock i got from you is awesome couldnt be better

Willie41
10/20/2005, 09:22 AM
Let me know when tomatoes come in so I can get a pair this week.

Mercutio
10/20/2005, 10:17 AM
I'm after some maroon clowns if you guys got any in today.

pcpets
10/20/2005, 11:57 AM
I ordered 2 maroons just for you. will be in later today.

Willie41
10/20/2005, 01:31 PM
Jeff when will tomatoes be on in so we can come pick them up.

pcpets
10/20/2005, 02:38 PM
3:30

CH
10/20/2005, 02:42 PM
Any good deals on cleaner shrimp?

Willie41
10/20/2005, 02:47 PM
Okay thanks Jeff, please hold a pair for us, we will pick them up tomorrow for sure. Thanks, Bill

ringnecks
10/20/2005, 02:51 PM
i will be in on saturday 2 get 1 false percula, lawnmower blenny, brain coral(tracyphyllia) , 10 cerith snails , 10, astrea snails, emarald crab, cleaner shrimp, peppermnit shrimp, and yellow figi leather, do you have any queen conches

pcpets
10/20/2005, 04:47 PM
no queens but everything else. this was a huge shipment come check it out!

Willie41
10/20/2005, 07:23 PM
Will see you tmorrow Jeef for pair of tomato clowns.

Willie41
10/21/2005, 10:26 AM
Jeff we will be there in about an hour to pick up our tomato clowns.

Willie41
10/21/2005, 01:33 PM
Joe don't forget to tell Jeff and Dave your holding to Percula clowns for us for the one we brought in for store credit. Thanks,

CH
10/21/2005, 01:37 PM
What kind of price on cleaner shrimp do you have?

ringnecks
10/23/2005, 11:58 AM
my mother in law is coming back out there on november 4th i was wondering if you can get these queen or fighting conch ,20 cerith, 10 astreas, red mushrooms , yellow figi coral, let me know if you can or not jeff or dave thanks you guys are awesome and the stuff i got yesterday made it ok thanks again(pcpets#1):)

Willie41
10/23/2005, 10:53 PM
Jeff when will perculas be ready to pick up that Joe was getting ready for us? I will pick up my frag then also.

pcpets
10/24/2005, 10:59 AM
perculas are ready

pcpets
10/24/2005, 04:49 PM
sorry, just one percula.

Willie41
10/24/2005, 05:19 PM
I was suppose to get two. I need two perculas, Thats why I brought one in for store credit. Joe said he would hold two for me.

pcpets
10/25/2005, 07:59 AM
I will order more today. It's not that we did'nt hold them for you, the last batch dropped and only one made it.

Willie41
10/25/2005, 02:23 PM
Sorry about that. Thanks for holding frag. The light I got from you today does not seem as bright as one I have that came with tank.

pcpets
10/25/2005, 06:27 PM
bring it back and I'll get you a different one.

Willie41
10/25/2005, 09:02 PM
Thanks Jeff, its just not very bright at all for some reason. I'll bring it back it in.

Willie41
10/27/2005, 08:41 AM
Jeff I would rather have something that would take T5 HO lights like we talked about before.

Willie41
10/28/2005, 04:41 PM
Let me know when you have two perculas ready for us please.

Willie41
10/29/2005, 02:27 PM
Got two perculas yet?

pcpets
10/29/2005, 05:02 PM
got 30 in all DOA except one. will tyr again next week.

Willie41
10/29/2005, 09:53 PM
Okay thanks.

Willie41
10/30/2005, 07:59 AM
Jeff, Dave or Joe do you all carry any Spirulina Powder?

Willie41
10/30/2005, 11:25 AM
Also would like when I bring back the light that was not working get a fixture that will work with T-5 HO bulbs like we had talked about.

ringnecks
11/01/2005, 04:11 PM
all my stuff i got from pcpets rocks thanks jeff

Willie41
11/03/2005, 10:19 AM
Getting any clowns into day guys?

pcpets
11/03/2005, 11:46 AM
got 3 in quarantine, seem to be doing fine.

sullyfish
11/03/2005, 01:04 PM
Jeff......When is the next big saltwater shipment coming in ?

Mark

pcpets
11/03/2005, 02:37 PM
just got an order in tuesday. will order again for wed. next week.

Willie41
11/03/2005, 04:23 PM
Do you have two saved for us?

Willie41
11/03/2005, 04:24 PM
Percula Clowns.

Willie41
11/03/2005, 04:25 PM
Save the two clowns please will pick them up.

sullyfish
11/03/2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks jeff.

Willie41
11/04/2005, 02:45 PM
Jeff when will clowns be ready to pick up?

pcpets
11/04/2005, 04:59 PM
we are not getting any decent perculas in lately, 2 of them dropped today. you might want to consider getting a couple of marroons instead. we haven't had any problems with them. and they are ready now.

jeff

Willie41
11/04/2005, 07:31 PM
Save me tow maroons please, will pick them up this weekend.

Willie41
11/04/2005, 07:31 PM
TWO Maroons.

Willie41
11/04/2005, 07:44 PM
Save me two maroons and I will pick up this weekend.

CH
11/04/2005, 09:43 PM
Hey Bill, if your interested, Petworld has a ton of percula's just in (i'd say about 2 dozen) and they are priced at 8.99. I don't know if they are true percula's or false percula's (oceallaris) but they are labeled as percula. At that price I assume false, but I didn't really ask.

Willie41
11/06/2005, 10:12 AM
Jeff I'll take the 24" light set with the two moon light's you were talking getting in next week that takes T-5".

pcpets
11/06/2005, 10:42 AM
also getting in 24" retrofit. don't decide did till they come in.

ringnecks
11/06/2005, 03:22 PM
did you get in the brain coral pineapple for me and do you have any purple acro or green acros

Willie41
11/06/2005, 04:28 PM
Okay thanks Jeff!!!!!!!!

Willie41
11/07/2005, 02:08 PM
Jeff you going to be getting any neon gobies in? Would like a couple.

lbbudle
11/09/2005, 08:38 AM
Jeff:
I live in Columbus. I have a day off on Friday. I am wondering if you will be getting in a new supply of saltwater fish and corals by Friday of this week. If you have a new shipment coming in I may try to come to Omaha. I am not looking for any thing in particular, although I could use something to put in the tank for parisites. Thanks. Larry

pcpets
11/09/2005, 11:00 AM
getting in a new shipment today.

Willie41
11/10/2005, 09:52 AM
Got any neon gobies and did new lights come in?

pcpets
11/10/2005, 05:28 PM
lights are in

Willie41
11/10/2005, 05:54 PM
Okay thanks, Jeff.

TonyQ
11/15/2005, 12:13 AM
Jeff I would like a large RBTA like we talked about the other day. Thanks Anthony

Willie41
11/15/2005, 08:04 PM
Jeff what is the dimensions of lighting system you got in for me?

pcpets
11/16/2005, 03:16 PM
got in 3 different ones, see which one you want.

tom obrecht
11/17/2005, 07:23 AM
Hey Jeff...I sent you email.

Tom

pcpets
11/17/2005, 05:40 PM
sorry didn't get any e-mail. pcpets@qwest.net please try again or call @ 293-1050

pcpets
11/21/2005, 02:53 PM
Paradise Cove Pets will be hosting the Omaha Marine Society holiday party on Dec. 10th 7:30pm-9:30 pm at our store.
we will be providing food & drinks.

The address is

2201 Thurston Circle
Bellevue

if you need directions please call 293-1050

Hope to see you all there.

Jeff Irons & staff

pcpets
12/01/2005, 07:47 PM
new arrivals today, come in and check it out.

abbalahdun
12/04/2005, 12:35 AM
how much does your live rock run??

pcpets
12/04/2005, 12:01 PM
7.99lb. - 5.99lb. for fiji rock cured.

abbalahdun
12/04/2005, 05:00 PM
nothing but good things to say about these guys. the owner(didn't catch his name) helped me pick out some awesome rock for my cube,
i got a nice piece of aquacultured rock that had a big white anemone already on it. pretty good prices too, live rock cost a little more there but all in all i think it was worth it.
thankjs guys

pcpets
12/07/2005, 05:34 PM
The Omaha Marine Society holiday party is just around the corner. We've been busy getting ready for it and we're looking foward to seeing everybody. Should be a good time.

Hope to see you,
Jeff & Staff

Willie41
12/08/2005, 08:21 PM
Jeff wanted to let you know the new lights work great.

abbalahdun
12/13/2005, 12:34 PM
any nassarius snails in yet??? BTW those 2 little percs are workin great

pcpets
12/16/2005, 12:06 PM
It was a pleasure having the OMS party here and I thank everyone for coming. We look foward to hosting and sponsoring other events for the OMS.
We are refining our product line for next year and bumping up our marine dept. even more. We would like to have your input and suggestions as to what you would like to see us carry and what direction you think we should pursue. Oh and the treasure club cards are ready for everyone that joined the OMS at the party. For those that didn,t attend, the Treasure Club Cards are for 10% discounts at Paradise Cove Pets. They are a free benefit for those who join the Omaha Marine Society. If you are interested in joining the OMS please come on in for more details.

Thank you,
Jeff Irons
Paradise Cove Pets

pcpets
12/16/2005, 12:58 PM
Joe's Juice just came in.

Willie41
12/19/2005, 01:21 PM
Jeff could you get in a good calcium buffering system. Can't think of company that has a 2 part system I used to get in Illinois all the time. It works better than anyone I have used. Cost for set was around $19.95.

pcpets
12/19/2005, 01:47 PM
we have found that aragamilk & purpleup in combination works really well. we carry both in stock.

ringnecks
12/21/2005, 12:20 PM
did you get in any montipora capricornis

pcpets
12/21/2005, 02:12 PM
sorry not at this time, will look next week.

Willie41
12/22/2005, 11:27 AM
Jeff got any colorful soft coral in? Blue's, oranges etc?

Willie41
12/22/2005, 11:29 AM
I also need some salt water. Joe mixed some up for me last time.

Willie41
12/22/2005, 12:59 PM
Jeff how do you get the color mylar to stick on back of aquarium that we bought from you?

pcpets
12/22/2005, 04:50 PM
claer tape on edges

Willie41
12/26/2005, 12:31 PM
Joe could you mix me up five gallon of salt water?

pcpets
12/26/2005, 01:11 PM
already mixed.

ringnecks
12/26/2005, 03:47 PM
pcpets is there anything that i can buy to have good flow in the tank instead of the powerheads being in the tank im starting to hate the look of the powerheads in there

ringnecks
12/26/2005, 03:49 PM
and my mother in law is in omaha if i can get her to buy an 5 gal bucket can you mix me some water up 2 today

pcpets
12/26/2005, 07:44 PM
not really unless the tank is drilled.

just to let everyone know we are now raising live mysis shrimp, they are 25 for $5.00. we are also raising copepods, rotifers, and phytoplankton. over the next few months we will be looking at setting up in house coral propagation & fish breeding. will keep you posted on our progress.

Willie41
12/26/2005, 07:47 PM
You guys keep up the good work. I will always be a customer.

abbalahdun
12/27/2005, 07:04 PM
hey jeff,
do you guys drill tanks for overflows?? if not do you have any cluewhere i could get it done?

pcpets
12/27/2005, 07:23 PM
yes we do $25 per hole

pcpets
12/28/2005, 04:10 PM
hey if anybody has any extra rolls of chicken wire lying around & would be willing to donate it. we could sure use to help finish off our walls. will be hanging vines on it to make the place look like a rainforest.

Thanks,
Jeff Irons

abbalahdun
12/28/2005, 07:50 PM
any joes juice in yet??

pcpets
12/29/2005, 11:23 AM
yes joes juice is in.

Bill Shultz
12/29/2005, 11:30 AM
I'm just jumping in to say I think this is a great idea to review LFS's. I'd love a forum dedicated to this so that I could check up on new places in my area so that I would be able to not waste a trip to them if they weren't worth it.

pcpets
12/29/2005, 01:02 PM
hey chris,
would you be interested in doing a layout for a membership form? it needs to a 3-fold brochure, with a space on the back for the stores name, and info on the oms with space for member info.
call me.

Jeff
293-1050