PDA

View Full Version : BT Anemone, Br Star polyps, Colt for sale or trade in NJ

Kermit
12/15/2001, 09:56 PM
Large bubble tip is gone
Colt is gone

I still have 2 nice size Brown Star Polyp rocks, and 1 small 3 inch diameter Bubble Tip, for sale or trade. Come and get em! (with a trade or $) thanks

Pseudo Boy
12/17/2001, 12:38 AM
How much is the colt ?

Pseudo :smokin:

Kermit
12/17/2001, 12:00 PM
Hmmm.... I really haven't given any thought to the money option, I was really hoping for trades. I'm thinking $15 . What do you think? I should add that I really don't want to ship. Thanks.

Pseudo Boy
12/17/2001, 08:59 PM
Kermit,

How far are you from Brooklyn ? I might be able to meet you. Email me.

Pseudo:smokin:

Kermit
12/18/2001, 09:19 AM
I'm at least an hour from Brooklyn, all the way out route 78 near the PA border. How would you come over through Staten Island? I travel down to the shore on occasion, crossing the Driscal Bridge near perth Amboy. I don't know if we could work something out that way.

JonK
12/18/2001, 04:05 PM
Hey Kermit,

Do you need any peppermint shrimp? I would be interested
in the Bubble Tip, how much would you charge for one?

Not sure if I have enough lighting though, 440 watts of VHO
and 180 Watts of NO. Let me know if that is enough lighting.
If not I would also be interested in the colt if Psuedo Boy can't get it.

I live in Lehigh Valley, Pa. About half an hour from Phillipsburg.

Thanks,

Jon K.

Kermit
12/18/2001, 04:35 PM
Hey Jon,

You should have enough light for the BTA. I have mine under 220 watts PC and 60 watts NO and they are doing very well for over a year. I have someone interested in the BTA but I do have another one other than the one I am keeping. The only problem with that one is getting him off the rocks. He just started wandreing after I blew him with a powerhead, so if he wanders onto the glass he's yours since I will be able to catch him finally.

How many peppermints do you have? I guess I would sell him but I prefer a trade. I will let you know about the colt. Any interest in the brown star polyps? It's a nice big rock, in fact it's the original rock that I put in my tank and they have since spread all over.

See ya
:)

JonK
12/18/2001, 05:12 PM
Do you have a picture of the star polyps?

I have 5 peppermints, I'd be willing to part with 3 of them.

If you have any aipstasia these guys will definatly take care
of them.

Let me know, my main interest would be the BTA.

Thanks,

Jon

Pseudo Boy
12/18/2001, 07:47 PM
YGPM.

Pseudo:smokin:

Kermit
01/03/2002, 11:06 PM
Large bubble tip is gone
Colt is gone

I still have 2 nice size Brown Star Polyp rocks, and 1 small 3 inch diameter Bubble Tip, for sale or trade. Come and get em! (with a trade or $) :) thanks

smcooler
01/07/2002, 08:57 PM
If anything is left I will trade with you I have tons of sps frags I live in Hillsborough NJ.