PDA

View Full Version : She ain't having it...

monkeyboy
12/15/2001, 06:42 PM
I recently (around a week or more ago) introduced a second banggai into my 120 w/ my first one which is slightly larger. The one that i already have has been there for over 8 months or so, the new one was removed from one of our display tanks at the shop on a hunch that it was the opposite sex (had been in there for a for 3-4 months). Well, it appears to me that they have paired up, the hang out w/ eachother and neither of them has been mutilated yet by the other :) . The larger one seems to want some action and cruises over to the new one, does some shimmying, bobbing and weaving and the new one just stays still. THe larger one then cruises behind the rocks and comes back out in a minute to try again ,this happened tonight for around a half an hour. The smaller one only appears slightly interested. What do you think is going on?

http://www.geocities.com/kevinsreef/Image014.jpg

They are both eating well, although the smaller one refused 4 different types of flake a few days ago but is eating frozen fine. Could be still acclimating to the new tank conditions, not sure what's going on.