PDA

View Full Version : Group order

j's55
01/23/2005, 01:00 PM
Hey does any body want to do a group order a Dr mac corals. I want to get a frag pack. They offer discounts on club buys here is the link.

http://www.drmaccorals.com/sys-tmpl/groupbuys/

They have fish, frags, inverts, even whole colonies, and nano packs.
PM me if you do.

LawnTodd
01/23/2005, 07:57 PM
I think I'm in. I'm going to call to see on availabillity. He's spoke at my old club a bunch of times (Philadelphia Area Reef Cub). I'll see if I can pull some strings. I like his frag pack also. I'll let you now monday afternoon.
Todd

Bocaswim
01/23/2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Js'55,

What type of frag pack are you looking for? SPS? Softie?
Let me know
gayle

KING OF THE REEF
01/25/2005, 09:21 PM
Yo j's55 i send you a pm with the trade for ricordeas what happened? plus i might be interested in a group order depends on which things i want and if i have the money for them

j's55
01/26/2005, 11:13 PM
either sps or softies.

Imareefer-check PM

Bocaswim
01/27/2005, 04:02 PM
Josh,

By the next meeting I will have some nice sps to trade or sell you.

gayle

GregM779
01/27/2005, 09:47 PM
Gayle, you better save some nice pieces for me!

Bocaswim
01/27/2005, 09:50 PM
Don't worry I am seeing excellent growth now that the red bugs are gone, so I will have plenty for everyone. :)

KING OF THE REEF
01/27/2005, 10:01 PM
Hey gayle, Can I bring a few small frags to trade J's55? i dont really have much lol. Just starting my fraggin projects. lol. Well thx and Btw What are the dues for a student. Plus my mom wishes to atend (first time you know. The way parents are lol). Well Thanks and happy reef kepping. P.S. Gayle I'm interested in maybe a few sps frags. Just dont kill me on the price lol. Im kinda low. Buying a new halide system (HURRA)!!!!!!!! WELL HAPPY REEFKEEPING

Bocaswim
01/27/2005, 10:13 PM
Yes you all can trade whatever you like. I will most likely have a few $10-15 frags. However my blue tort is more like $40 so you may not want to start with that one :)

Of course your mom is welcome, she is probably my age :0

I will post another thread closer to the next meeting date to list what exactly I have available to trade/sell. And will open it up for others to list what they have also.

GregM779
01/28/2005, 08:33 AM
Hey Gayle,
Check out my findings this week.
http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148081

KING OF THE REEF
01/28/2005, 06:37 PM
Hey greg very nice. Gayle, I have a few brownout frags of an acropora I am trying to trade. They are fairly nice. Alot of brown though. Plus I also have a brain coral to trade fro a few nice things. lol. Well see you there.

Bocaswim
01/28/2005, 07:08 PM
Hi Greg,

Very nice, especially the blasto. Did you get it from Robert?

Ima- I am pretty full up on brown frags :) I gave a bunch of them to the hosts of our last meeting to see if they could get them to color up better in their greenhouse.

I forgot to mention to you in my last post that the student membership is $20, but you can come check out the club first and then bring your dues to the following meeting if you decide you want to join. With the discounts that the membership will get you at the LFS around the area it is well worth it IMO.

KING OF THE REEF
01/28/2005, 10:38 PM
Dear Gayle,
Is ocean Below in the discount package? I planm on join no matter what just I need to fill out the app. Ill bring it to the meeting. The brown frags i have are starting to color up. some pink tips. I need to get rid of them so any one wanting to trade them is welcome to do so. I have a huge colony of it so I am hoping it will hurry up. Thanx for all the help Gayle and others. SEE YOU THERE

Bocaswim
01/29/2005, 08:49 AM
I Think that Ocean's BElow is planning to offer a discount. We do not have the exact list yet as we are still working on getting the stores in the area to participate. You will get the list when we send out the membership cards.

KING OF THE REEF
01/29/2005, 11:47 AM
Thanks gayle

GregM779
01/29/2005, 09:11 PM
Hey Gayle, I got all of my new stuff from Coral Sea except the Blastos that came from Ocean's Below. I mentioned the discount at Ocean's Below and he said it was good for livestock. I would like to come by and see your system some time so I can claim some pieces that I want frags of before everyone else does.
Greg

j's55
02/02/2005, 04:35 PM
Sorry I have been busy so havnt checked the site. I want to get some new stuff but I will check out Your frags before I do anything else thanks.