PDA

View Full Version : Wanted-Palm Beach County Reefers

Bocaswim
01/23/2005, 11:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

Please do me a favor. I am trying to get some exposure for new members in the main forum. Please reply to this post: http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512272

to keep it going so as many new people in the area will know what we are trying to get going. The more folks we have join the club the better for all of us.

Thanks
gayle

Bocaswim
01/25/2005, 06:30 PM
Still need your help keeping this thread on the front pages otherwise it is easy to miss and gets bumped back to page three pretty quick.

Thanks
gayle

daywn
01/25/2005, 07:53 PM
I'll keep it going.That was a cool meeting we had saturday,can't wait till next one.
Thanks Paul

Bocaswim
01/25/2005, 07:57 PM
Hey paul,

Could you also post in the thread linked in the first post, that way it keeps our club on the front few pages in the main forum for better broad range exposure.

I don't think alot of people realize we have a club going up in our area. Most people only know about FMAS and that is a way south for most of us especially you :)

G

Bocaswim
02/05/2005, 08:12 AM
If you wouldn't mind could you'all bump up our thread in the main forum again this weekend? I am out of town and won't have an opprtunity to check RC much. Link is in my first post above.

Much obliged

Carl_in_Florida
02/07/2005, 09:56 PM
I sent an email to bocaswim a while ago but this is a really busy time for me so I just am not able to make it to the meetings. Hopefully in the next year things will calm down.

bump bump

Carl

Ludwigia73
02/14/2005, 02:42 PM
Add me to the list, and let me know where the meeting will be and when. Let me know if you'll be doing a raffle or auction so I can bring lotz of money!

Bocaswim
02/14/2005, 03:22 PM
Our next meeting is this coming Saturday the 19 but it is in Jupiter which may be a bit of a hike if you are coming from Broward. Next month we will be meeting in Boynton Beach. We are not yet organized with raffles and auctions and such, but private trades/sales are fine. If you send an email to Dgasmd@netscape.net he can send you the club info with dues and such. Although you are welcome to come check out a meeting and then decide if you want to join us.

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 11:41 AM
bum bump bump bump bump i am trying to keep this thread up to date you know since we are still small club we need exposuer.

GregM779
03/17/2005, 04:45 PM