PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction from a Newbie

martycour
12/15/2001, 09:53 AM
Hello Folks,

Just an introduction. I'm a newbie aquarist and reefkeeper in San Francisco. I have a 60 gallon tank that is on day four of cycling. Anyway, I look forward to participating in the club and meeting some fellow reefkeepers. Take care and see you on the 20th!

Marty
martycour@yahoo.com

P.S. I am really sorry I missed Dr. Ron's last month. I have been reading a lot of his articles of late.

Reefer Dude
12/15/2001, 01:36 PM
Hey Marty,

We look foward to meeting you on the 20th.

lori344
12/18/2001, 12:47 PM
Hi Marty,
WELCOME!! Ron and I are new to the club too. We just moved to the bay area and last month was our first meeting. It was very informative, however we didn't get to meet very many people because of the more formal venue. Looking forward to seeing you on thursday. :D
~lori

dsb1829
12/18/2001, 04:29 PM
Welcome a'board:D

We are generally pretty informal and I think our best meetings are those that are open for discussion. Dr. Ron was very informative and cool to have open discussion with.

This months meeting should also be pretty fun. We are going to be hanging out at The Aquarium in Concord. They have a couple of great display tanks and a neat layout.

Lori, don't worry too much about meeting all of the club members. It took me months to meet everyone since attendance and free time varies at each meeting.

:smokin: