PDA

View Full Version : Not so discuraged... NOW!!!

Nathan4Wvu
01/19/2005, 03:45 PM
Well just when all hope was looking lost and I thought every thing was a goner except my damsel, I pick up the shell that had the GSP on it that I got at jomars to take a look and low-and-behold after 2 weeks of not opening up the seconed I set it down 4 polps opened up I was so excited!!! Also there seems to be some sort of hitchhiker one the shell it looks to be a very very very small feather duster but im not sure it has ben doing well and has been open for abour 12 days

LowCel
01/19/2005, 03:46 PM
Congratulations!!! Sometimes it takes gsp a while to open, sometimes they open up immediately. Ya never know.

How is the anemone doing?

Nathan4Wvu
01/20/2005, 08:37 AM
Well to my dismay he didn't make it i hate to kill stuff i shouldn't have rushed in :-(

LowCel
01/20/2005, 08:59 AM
That sucks. Unfortunately it takes a couple of losses to learn how important patience is in this hobby. We all went through it. I definately had my share of losses but they taught me quite a bit.

My biggest testimony to patience is the fact that I wanted a mandarin for over 1 1/2 years before I finally felt that my tank could house one. Now that I finally have one it was definately worth the wait.

MattG
01/20/2005, 11:41 AM
yep patience is the toughest part of this hobby. Im just glad most of us in the area are happy growing out frags rather then buying wild caught colonies