PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

rshimek
12/13/2001, 05:29 PM
Hi Randy,

Welcome to the firing line here at Reef Central, I am certainly glad to have you aboard and available to answer questions. I suspect I will be directing a lot of folks to you in the future.

Best wishes and thanks for joining us.

:D

EricHugo
12/13/2001, 11:50 PM
Whew, thank goodness.

Now I can put those books back on the shelf and let them start accumulating dust again!

I'll be sending you plenty of redirects, I'm sure.

Welcome, Randy - or rather, welcome to your own forum. Well deserved! :applause:

Nanook
12/14/2001, 03:26 AM
Randy, THANKS for taking the much needed forum of chemistry!! I am sure to need your advice again in the future, glad to know you will look at my questions.

Nanook

Randy Holmes-Farley
12/14/2001, 10:43 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Skipper
12/14/2001, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by rshimek
I suspect I will be directing a lot of folks to you in the future.

:D Me too! I am a chemistry idgit.:D

:thumbsup: Thanks for joining us Randy. :thumbsup:

filishy
12/14/2001, 03:46 PM
WOW...

Great! Thank you for being here with us but, please be kind, lots of us are Chemistry Idiots... Well, at least I am! :confused:

Welcome!

Mary. :)

MickAv8r
12/16/2001, 01:21 AM
Ohhh no, now he's never gonna make it up to Nashua to visit our shop. Randy has sold many corals to our store, however all have been brokered to us via Greg Hiller (beautiful Fox corals by the way) he says you are very busy, but I'm beginning to wonder if there is some supercomputer farming corals in Boston. :D Took me two tries to pass college chem, anyone that good can't be human IMO :p

Randy Holmes-Farley
12/17/2001, 09:36 AM
Tom:

<< Randy has sold many corals to our store, however all have been brokered to us via Greg Hiller (beautiful Fox corals by the way) >>

I'm glad that they are finding good homes!

<< Ohhh no, now he's never gonna make it up to Nashua to visit our shop. >>

The obvious answer is to open a branch down here! We've got a lot of customers in Boston that would like a good shop. OTOH, some of them may be so cheap that the'd rather drive up your way than pay Mass. sales tax.....