PDA

View Full Version : Corals and macro available

z28cam
01/16/2005, 07:21 PM
For anyone starting a new tank that doesn't have many corals or macro algea. Or for someone that just might want this stuff....

Im giving away some stuff to anyone who may want it. Unless you have some zoos that i dont have to trade with me :)

I just pulled out the last of my "caulerpa proliferia", switched my sump to all cheato. So i have a good amount of caulerpa on hand to hand out :). Then I also have like 10 or so xenia frags.

So if anyone is interested pm me or post here.

Also for those who are interested and you have a frag of something post it and we'll see if I have it yet or not :) But at any rate if I dont want it you'll still get some xenia... I have frags of other things but those im keeping for the Club meeting.

skicaltech
01/16/2005, 09:30 PM
I just re-set my tank up and my sump is lacking in the macro algae dept. I'm looking for some cheato to start it out. I also have some zoo that could be fragged, however I'm fairly new to fragging so not sure how to do it. I guess the first meeting should be quite a learning experience! Let me know if you have any extra cheato or if you want some orange and yellow zoos.