PDA

View Full Version : tiger tail cuke

bradwent
12/12/2001, 10:31 AM
Has anyone seen these for sale on a redular basis around the area? Of course I would drive anywhere in the Denver area, but I was hoping that someone would know of a place that carried them North of Denver.

Also, any suggestions of a shrimp that would not eat Stomatella or polyps/corals? Doea anything like that exist? I have read that Cleaner Shrimp will eat Stomatella until they are all gone. I now have hundreds of Stomatella and don't want to decimate those populations. TIA.

stevenc64
12/13/2001, 12:42 AM
I haven't seen them for sale on a regular basis at any place in particular. I got one a while back at Neptunes. Your best bet is probably just to call around to see if anyone has one or you could have one of the stores special order it for you.
Steve

wanecek
12/14/2001, 12:54 PM
Whenever I have talked to the owners of Liquid Kingdom, located on W 1120th ave, they have told me they would order anything I wanted. The owners are usually there on the weekends. They should be in the phone book.

I bought mine at Reef Gallery, which is located down south.

Wait until they split and then you will have two, that is cool when they do that. It is like buying one and getting one free.

Mike

jmisztal
12/14/2001, 05:46 PM
Liquid Kingdom - 303.460.8487

Tom is a partial owner (I think) and he is really good to work with. There are two Tom's, a younger one and an older one. The younger one is the guy I am talking about. The older one may be good too (another owner), I have never worked with him though.

Tom (the young one) used to be there on Thursday's - until 8:00 pm.

Thanks,

Jimi