PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Frag trades in Hampstead, MD area

guardean
12/11/2001, 02:09 PM
I currently only have a small light green montipora and a purple montipora that I am willing to frag for trade.

Looking for some grape calupera algae or maybe even a breadcrumb or red tree sponge frag.

Thanks for your consideration,
Greg :beer:

mindrone
12/11/2001, 02:52 PM
I should have some grape in a few weeks.. I also have some feather.. and a ton of xenia if you're interested.. I'd like to get ahold of some green monti.. let me know

-- Brad

guardean
12/11/2001, 03:12 PM
Brad--

I would prefer to have the grape calupera, but if you don't have it in a few weeks, I would love to get some Xenia.

Thanks,
Greg

mindrone
12/11/2001, 03:18 PM
ohhh... you can have some xenia either way.. I have xenia growing on my keyboard for pete's sake. :D do you have any other macros? I also have some branching lime green hydnophora frags that are about ready to go if you or anyone else is interested.

Not sure where you are located.. I'm about 45 mins. north of baltimore.. I get down there periodically.. maybe we could meet somewhere around there?

Is the monti that you have digitata?

-- Brad

guardean
12/11/2001, 03:27 PM
I have no other macros in my tank, I'm trying to get a few. I'm also looking for halmedia(sp?).

As far as I know, it's not a digitata.

According to Yahoo! Maps, I'm only about an hour away from York, PA. I'm about 20-30 mins NW of Balt.

Greg

mindrone
12/11/2001, 06:25 PM
well. like I say.. I have some feather caulerpa as well... and a little halimeda.. unfortunately, you caught me about 24 hours after a major pruning session, so it will take a little while to get a critical mass of the stuff again.

do you have a pic of the monti? I'd be interested regardless of exact type, but I'd like to get a handle on what you have...

I'm sure we can work something out as far as a convenient place to trade.

-- Brad

geofloors
12/11/2001, 07:00 PM
I have lots of sps and some softie frags. I'm in Catonsville just off the beltway.

George

mindrone
12/11/2001, 07:35 PM
geofloors: you got mail

guardean
12/11/2001, 08:26 PM
Here is the pic of the monti.... Sorry it's such a bad image, I never did figure out how to use the digital camera properly. As for color, It has greened up nicely since then, I had it sitting too low in the tank at the time.

As for a place to meet, I've never been to York, PA, so I wouldn't mind meeting you somewhere there.

guardean
12/11/2001, 08:40 PM
geofloors: You have mail

mindrone
12/12/2001, 10:26 PM
guardean: as soon as I get some more macro grown out, we'll set something up... if you're willing to make the trip, all the better. Plan on taking back a 5 gallon bucket of this xenia weed :D

-- Brad

Drew_P
12/14/2001, 02:13 AM
hey i live in millersville, really close to glenburnie, i just brezzed through the replys but, i have some white pom pom xenia. growing like MAD actually its weird for the longest time it wouldnt grow and then BOOM it just exploded kinda like my normal xenia except the normal was always growing crazy,, well anywayz to get to the point if you are willing to meet me or something i will trade some white pom pom xenia for something good !?

email me@

Drewbooty@cablespeed.com

mindrone
12/14/2001, 03:02 AM
I'm pretty sure that more xenia is not the answer I need. I'm open to trade just about anything else though :)

guardean
12/14/2001, 09:29 AM
mindrone: Sounds good to me. I have about 7 5gal. buckets, can get more if needed :)

Scleropages: Well, All I have for trade right now is the purple montipora as I have promised the green to mindrone. If you're interested, let me know.

Drew_P
12/15/2001, 05:40 AM
for how big of a piece of white pulsating pom pom?

Nemo
12/15/2001, 11:55 PM
guardean,

FYI , that fish place is in York PA. They have some good prices on equipment and a huge store. One more reason to go to York.

Nemo

mindrone
12/17/2001, 12:05 AM
correction.. that fish place is in lancaster... which is certainly close by... but not York :D It is definitely recommended for dry goods if you are in the area.

-- Brad

Pandora
12/22/2001, 11:40 PM
..though I have nothing to trade now (just setting up now). Would like to meet MD people for future frag trades. Is there a yahoo club for MD/DC/VA people? Or any clubs for SW besides WAMAS. Thanks!

geofloors
12/23/2001, 10:11 AM
CMAS is a Baltimore based reef club. cmas-md.org/ CMAS has meetings the 1st sunday of the month.

George