PDA

View Full Version : January 2004 Meeting

dgasmd
01/07/2005, 10:28 PM
Guys and gals,

I am finalizing the last few things for this month's meeting at Andy and Rhonda Moore's greenhouse. You should all get an email tomorrow with more specifics of the date, address, and such. Also, as in the last meeting in Nov. we will have a topic of discussion. I have picked the subject given nobody has come forth with a suggestion. This is a very common subject and one I find most people don't really know what they need to know. The subject is:

*All you ever wanted to know about kalk wasser.

More info to come.

Alberto

Ludwigia73
01/08/2005, 08:28 PM
I'd like to go, let me know when and where, if you'll have me. Im from Davie (near Ft Lauderdale), and I'm looking for a decent club to join.

dgasmd
01/09/2005, 10:33 AM
Boys and girls:

We have a definite day and time for our next meeting. Andy and Rhonda Moore have generously opened their home and their commercial aqua culture facility to us to host the PBMAS meeting this month. Andy and Rhonda have started an aqua culture facility for corals in their home. Please note that this meeting is for educational purposes only and that no commercial connotation to it is implied. They will not sell to the public, so please do not even ask them about selling/trading you corals.

The meeting will be hosted on January 22nd at 1 PM (saturday). The reason we are doing this during the middle of the day is because their facility uses sunlight only and so it will make it much easier to see and tour. Some refreshments will be served. I am sure they will welcome anyone bringing something to snack on or to drink as well. Please contact them directly for directions and to coordinate what to bring. Their email is below.

I would also like to remind everyone that club's membership dues will be collected. Please bring checks preferably payable to Palm Beach Marine Aquarium Society. The current yearly fee as agreed in one of our previous meeting is as follows:

-Student (with proof) $20
-Single membership: $35
-Family/Store: $50

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Alberto
PBMAS president

**Andy and Rhonda Moore
ronda@moorefun.net

dgasmd
01/17/2005, 04:22 PM
Just a reminder that the meeting is ths coming saturday at 1 PM. Please call or email Andy/Ronda to get directions and to RSVP. See you saturday

nanokeeper
01/20/2005, 09:28 AM
Alberto. I have emailed Andy and Rhonda twice now and have not recieved a response. I must be having problems with my email since I haven't recieved any emails from you either. Please PM me with the directions to their house. Thanks. Pete

dgasmd
01/20/2005, 10:18 AM
I'll do it when I get home tonite. Anyone that wants to get directions and wants to RSVP, please email me directly and I will forward you their number. I just don't want to post their number publicly to mantain some privacy.

Bocaswim
01/23/2005, 11:31 AM
Thanks Rhonda and Andy for opening up your greenhouse for us all to see. It is great to see what progress you have made in a relatively short amount of time. Hopefully looking forward to some trades with you in the future to add to your broodstock. :)

thanks again for having us.
gayle