PDA

View Full Version : Trades Near charlotte NC

Jon_Hewett_85
12/09/2001, 11:56 AM
I'm located in matthews just outside of charlotte and was wondering if anyone had anything to trade. I've got some M. Digitata, some xenia, a small piece of plating montipora, a piece of pink seriatipora (birds nest), a purple colt, and claustrea. I'm looking for stuff that will take high lite (250w MH) also interested in fast growing stuff but it's not required as i'll take most anything i don't have. Also possibly intersted in equipmet. Post here or shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Bocaswim
12/09/2001, 03:13 PM
Hi Jon,

We spoke via e-mail. I am visiting Charlotte next weekend. Would love to arrange to buy some of your SPS frags, I don't have any corals to trade but I have plenty of blueleg hermits. Let me know if you would be interested.
Thanks,
Gayle

morris36
12/11/2001, 09:31 PM
trades? I live in Albemarle and have eqip. to trade for corals, Mushrooms....... I have an Icecap 660 ballast and a rio 3100 pump. the ballast is everything! it has just be sent back from Icecap for a major rebuild and includes PC connections wire harness and heat sink. Anyone interested?

sculpin
12/12/2001, 05:11 AM
Hey Jon,

How did that green polyped Monti do?

Mike

JMAN
12/12/2001, 03:07 PM
What kind of xenia? I'm looking for a white pom-pom frag.

Jon_Hewett_85
12/12/2001, 05:11 PM
Morris: Dunno whatcha lookin for?

Sculpin: hmm green polyp monti...hmm....is that the tanish plating monti? If so it is doing very well :)

Update: the pink birds nest is no longer for trade due to a stinging and i'm not longer confident of it's ablitly to do well long term.

Jon_Hewett_85
12/17/2001, 07:12 PM
BUMP

lifestudent
12/26/2001, 01:58 PM
Are you looking to only trade for the Icecap or are you willing to sell it outright? If selling outright is ok, then email me how much want for it?

What kind of warranty does Icecap put on a rebuilt ballast?

I also have some mushrooms and pulsing xenia to facilitate a trade.

Thanks,

Bob

morris36
12/26/2001, 07:53 PM
Sorry Ice caps gone. But if your selling those send pics and price I'm really interested!