PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Don.....

Mickster
12/09/2001, 03:27 AM
Don and Becky,

I want to thank you for the advice you have given me up to this point!! I really appreciate you letting me stop by your house to get ideas from your setup. My tank is making less noise now! I have a hose attaching the sump and return pump. This has significantly cut down on the noise level. The spray bar is working great. The frag looks really nice.

I can't wait till you and others get to see it! I am saving the frag of my bright YELLOw leather for you!!

Again Thank You Very MUCH!

Mickey

Just in case my friend hasn't thank ya......I want to thank you for hooking him up with the arowana! That is so generous of your family.

rldavis
12/09/2001, 04:11 PM
Mickey,

No problem! You're welcome to come over any time. I'm glad you thought the advice was helpful. We're always happy to share what we've learned (mostly from the school of hard knocks) :D Anything we can contribute to help prevent someone from making some of the expensive mistakes we've made, and of course considering the health of the precious critters we're trying to keep happy. We can't wait to see your setup too, and look forward to a little piece of your awesome yellow leather.

Take care,
Becky :cool: