PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Dean Marine -- SUPER

MikeG
12/07/2001, 04:07 PM
I purchased an Aqualine Starlight Fixture from Dean. He promiised shipment and it arrived without incedent. Dean was always avalible to answer questions, patient with my navite on some issues, and forthcoming with the product. I would certainly do business again with him if need be.

And for the product -- WOW! :eek2: Spectacular light fixture which I would recommend to anyone who requires bright blue/white light, quiet operation, and a quality fixture that's good to look at too!

Thanks again Dean.

Mike

organic
12/15/2001, 01:07 AM
Dean was great. Packaged the unit appropriately, shipped well
and timely, was helpful and responsive. All in all pretty darn good deal on the fixture itself and the process was smooth.

thanks

Berg
12/19/2001, 02:25 PM
Had a great experence dealing with Dean. I recieved what I ordered in great shape and very quick. Dean was very pleasent and patient with me during the transaction. Would buy from Dean again if need be.

Chris Robin
01/07/2002, 06:07 PM
A pleasure to do business with. Good communications. Excellent packaging and fast shipping. Good deal all around. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Harpo
01/22/2002, 10:00 PM
I bought my AquaSpaceLight system from Dean. He is great to deal with and his prices can't be beat. Definately will do business again in the future.
Mark:thumbsup:

asmodeus
02/02/2002, 10:50 AM
Well i finally bought on line sfrom DeanMarine.:D
I'm waiting for the package, He emailed me on the M.o that he received, I wished i sent it Priority post so he would have gotten it sooner.:eek1: He informes me that he sent it our and i'm Still wonderign about if he sent it. :eek: I don't want it to sound bad ,but i have been burnt alot and i hope this is the new side.
But DEan has been very good at e-meiling me about the product , time will tell
:D

Harpo
02/02/2002, 01:21 PM
Asmodeus
Dean has been working with me on a (hopefully) minor problem with my Aquaspacelight.

He left for Australia today (lucky dog) and won't be back until 2/10. He obviously has a lot on his mind right now. I advise patience.

Mark

asmodeus
02/02/2002, 03:09 PM
I know tha the sent the package on fri ,just expressing tha how professional he was in sending it out .....
i should have it in 3-4 days

dsb1829
03/07/2002, 04:02 PM

Nothing but good to say about my lengthy correspondence with Deanmarine. I asked lots of questions and took a while making my decission on an AB fixture. He took the time to reply to all of my questions in detail.

I asked for 3-day shipping and he hooked me up with 2-day. Great guy to work with.

ajx22
03/22/2002, 10:29 AM
I have done a fair amount in transactions with Dean...ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with, and goods are ALWAYS as described and on time!

10-Star Rating from me! ;)

kabala
05/27/2002, 06:55 PM
Ordered from dean and arrived fast and safely. He was very professional and welcome to assistance. I already have a pre-order through him for more Halides after only one sale!!

Kabala