PDA

View Full Version : A few things for sale or trade

griffey83
12/28/2004, 08:28 PM
Well after receiving some very nice x-mas presents I am in the situation that I have some used equipment that I am not going to be using anymore. I would like to keep this equipment in the hobby, and off of my floor, and hopefully at the same time help someone out by offering this used equipment at a good price. So here is what I have.

$75 for the Berlin in sump skimmer, rated for 25 to 250 gal. by Berlin. From my experience I would not use this in more then 125 gal. This skimmer is a little over a year old and I bought it online for $145 from MD.

$15 for the Rio Pump that powers the Berlin Skimmer. This pump is less then a year old and I bought it online for $22 from MD.

I would like to sell these first two together so if you buy them both take $10 off the price I am asking.

$40 for the Mag 7 pump. This pump is less then 6 months old and I bought it online for $55 from MD.

Last but not least, a 175W Pulse Start PFO Dual Ballast for $100. I bought these from MD online for $156. I have the Ushio 10K bulbs for thesestill, less the 6 months old, and will throw in for free.

If you are interested in some or all please PM me.

Brian