PDA

View Full Version : feedback for paljets

vulkum
12/04/2001, 10:03 PM
well i have to recommened that if you deal with this guy do it in person! i emailed him about a skimmer and pump after a few emails we agreed on a price and i used paypal to pay him. he agreed to supply me with a tracking # so after a few days i emailed him for it and no response, i tried this a couple more times and after another day i finnally got a response telling me his inlaws came into town and he forgot to ship but he would go down to have it proffesionally boxed and shipped tomorrow. i said no biggi i know how it goes, a week and no tracking # later i email him . nothing! another week and a few more emails and a couple of phone messages(all very pleasant at this point) and still nothing so i start a paypal inquiry. i emailed a few people that live near him and have delt with him and they said they treid to help but got no response. a month and a half later and paypal sides with me and refunds me only half of my money as thats all he had in his account. a week later on reefs.org i see a post from him and hes a new member there, trying to sell bags of southdown sand after he told me he was getting out of the hobby! he told me if i hadn't been so childish and started a paypal inquiry i might have my money back!and if i wanted to get into it to bring it on! i figure no replies to emails in a couple of weeks justifies a little action. so this is my story and warning. take it and do what you will with it!
thanks
aaron:uzi:

tendar
01/05/2002, 06:47 AM
I knew this guy personally and he is not someone you want to deal with. Trust me.