PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to RKoMB

bugshop
12/24/2004, 06:36 PM
I would like to wish everyone a...

Very Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR:celeb1:

And take this opportunity to thank everyone for their
support of our new club and it's members.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet and talk
with each and every one of you and
I'm also very excited about the upcoming year
and where time will take our club. I don't think we could
ask for a better group of people and the support that we've
seen from our local fish stores.

Thanks everyone,

Timmy

chad508
12/24/2004, 11:07 PM
i agree steven and bruce have both been great and hopefully this new year will bring even more great people to our group.
merry christmas to all, and to all a good night

tomterreefic
12/25/2004, 12:35 AM
Merry Christmas!!
Hey Timmy, Did you get a piece of the Digitata at the first meeting? If not, I just fragged a little piece about a week ago, it was an arm that got broke in a hit and run by a snail. It's got it's polyps out and showing signs of growth. I also just fragged a few pieces of Pavona today. If they grow out, you're welcome to a piece. LMK
TOM

bugshop
12/25/2004, 03:09 AM
Thanks Tom,
I did get a piece of that digi. thanks for the offer.
What color is the pavona?

Timmy

tomterreefic
12/25/2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by bugshop
Thanks Tom,
I did get a piece of that digi. thanks for the offer.
What color is the pavona?

Timmy
I have several pieces of brown Pavona. I also have one piece of green Pavona. It's about half the size of a thumb print. I fragged it about a week ago. It's actually a lobe that formed completely separate from the mother colony.
Tom

chad508
12/25/2004, 04:07 PM
tom if timmy doesn't want the pavona i would like to get some from you if you don't mind.
chad

bugshop
12/25/2004, 05:04 PM
Tom,
I have some brown pavona cactus and I got some green pavona from someone in Cola. a week or so ago. But again thanks for the offer:)
What kind of groth pattern does yours have?
Mine is growing up and wavy.

Timmy

tomterreefic
12/25/2004, 06:31 PM
Chad, I'll bring you a frag at the meeting. I want to see how it takes the fragging. I think I'm gonna hold the green frag for awhile to see how it grows.

Timmy, the green so far seems like a flat encrusting mat. It's pretty neat, it almost looks like green velvet. It does seem to like it wants to grow lobes too. I just got it from FINS in Cola. about 2 weeks ago.