PDA

View Full Version : locations of fish stores?

tombo125
12/24/2004, 02:40 PM
Where are all the local fish stores around Ponte Vedra or Jacksonville? I live near jacksonville and I know where aqua zoo and coral reef are but you talk about a lot of other fish stores that I dont know about. Can you tell the locations of the other stores? I dont care how far away it is. Thanks

redfernsoljah
12/24/2004, 06:34 PM
Rob's Reef
104 College Drive Suite#7
Orange Park, FL

(904) 272-7272

chiapet
12/26/2004, 10:49 PM
tombo125,
Coral Reef... Do you mean Ocean Reef located off of Atlantic Blvd?

FishhyRen
12/28/2004, 01:42 PM
wow, with a phone number like that I bet he gets a lot of calls looking for papa johns pizza!

redfernsoljah
12/28/2004, 11:14 PM
LOL, wow must of been a long day and I must have had food on my mind. (904) 272-7202

reelfreak
12/31/2004, 09:05 PM
I would highly recommend taking the "ride" out to robs reef....I live in atlantic beach, and it took a little more than an hour door to door...BUT, he's got a great selection of corals.....I personally went there for some zoanthids, but was quite impressed with some of the other offerings....and this was before they were officially open!!! I left with some great red/pink zoos, and a nice little colony of BRIGHT green/ brown mix.....

There is a store called fish mania on beach blvd, but IN MY OPINION, I was nowhere near impressed, as all of the tanks made mine look like TANK OF THE MONTH, here at rc!!!! I personally won't be back, everything there looked neglected....JMO....

I do recommend visiting Ocean reef, since you are at the beach... they are on atlantic blvd.....Also, at times I have found some good pieces at Aqua zoo here at the beach...

Good Luck, and welcome to reef cental.......tons of great info here!!!!

robwsup
01/01/2005, 01:18 PM
Sam,
Thanks for the glowing review, don't be a stranger!

Tombo,
Come check us out if you get out this way.

reelfreak
01/01/2005, 08:53 PM
Hey rob, now that the holidays have passed I definitely will be paying you a visit soon....come to think of it I am off monday, and tuesday and might just have to come by....I am quite happy with the zoos I got before....the red skirt with pink mouths on the old acro skeleton are beginning to spread to the live rock....and the bright green mouths with spots are beautiful too!!! I keep meaning to post some pics to show everyone.....see you soon my friend