PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this ebayer

reefwonders
12/20/2004, 04:39 PM
I thought the Florida people would be interested in this ebayer. I won this auction and paid for it in two days and it took him a week to supposedly send it out. To start of with he raised the shipping price and didn't send it UPS but sent it USPS. After a week of trying to get ahold of him he calls me and said the clam got lost in the mail, so I asked for the tracking # just to verify his story. Well you guessed it he refused so I could only assume he didn't send it. He finally sent the money back to me but he didn't send it as a refund but as a payment to Paypal took thier fee out of it. I'm in the process of complaining to Ebay and checking with the Feds on internet fraud. Oh by the way his name is Dale Diaz and he supposed to be a pilot. Just beware of this person. Here is a link to the auction.

Bob
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4340292773&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

reefwonders
12/20/2004, 10:11 PM
Link doesn't work, do a search on the item #
LIVE CORAL 7" SQUAMOSA CLAM Item number: 4340292773

djfrankie
12/20/2004, 11:42 PM
Sorry to hear all that...Next time you buy something from Ebay out of your state, let someone from RC pick it up and ship it to you.
Wish I knew him.

djfrankie

Ludwigia73
12/21/2004, 11:33 AM
Good idea, dj... would do the same thing with aquacon (about 10 miles from me) but they screw the guys walking in the store, too!

reefwonders
12/21/2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks, I didn't even think of asking someone on the site to do that for me. I'll have to keep that in mind for future reference.

Bob