PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want some pom pom Xenia?

giantxtc
12/16/2004, 10:35 AM
I will be moving this weekend and still have some loose Xenia frags.

burke757
12/16/2004, 05:47 PM
i would like some if you still have any available

giantxtc
12/16/2004, 06:47 PM
Yes I do!I will pm you my cell #

-Rich

The Shrimp X
12/18/2004, 08:13 PM
ooh..ooh cani have some? :D

J/W?

lmattix
12/19/2004, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the frags Rich. I dropped the xenias on the bottom inside a 2 in tall X 4 in PVC ring and just draped the star polyps arround the rock. Did you know that both are open for business at night. At 5 am this morning, I got up to let the dog out and shined a flashlight in the tank to see how they were doing. Well, the xenias were all open and pulsing, and even the star polyps were open and waving in the current. Every thing else in my tank was closed up. After all, it was still dark.

If you need the mag 7, just let me know. It's yours. It was nice meeting you. I learned a lot from talking to you. Hope to talk again, maybe at a Hampton Roads Reef Club meeting. I plan to make the next one. Thanks again

Larry

burke757
12/20/2004, 10:29 AM
Rich, thanks again for the xenia and the star polyps. I have it in a cage in the back of my tank. I am hoping to get it to attached to the rocks in the cage. I loved you tank. it inspired me to keep going with mine.

-randy

giantxtc
12/21/2004, 11:07 PM
Well,all the Xenia is gone as of today.I took the last of the stuff into Fish Safari for some lettuce nudibranchs and a white Sinularia.

Larry,I got the mag pump and have now finished plumbing in my new tank.Now,the filters won't be here until Thursday!Argh!Guess I'll have to wait til after Christmas to move the tank now.Thanks for the thought though!

Randy,I will keep you posted on the 60gal when I move the stuff.If I do get my filters tomorrow,I might even be able to get the tanks moved Friday.

Hope the Xenias and gsps are doin good!

-Rich