PDA

View Full Version : Bay area-(want softies)have: Small Leather, Stomatellas, Xenia.

anathema
11/30/2001, 06:43 PM
Well that about says it.

I have:

Pulsing Xenia
Stomatella snails that breed like crazy, supposed to be good grazers.
A small rock with two brown leather corals, I could cut the rock in half and give you one.

I also have an encrusting montipora that was a hitchhiker, if you are really interested and have something that I really like you could help me chisel a small frag from it. There are several small growths of it, since a lot of it died in sections when it was shipped as liverock. The polyps fluoresce green, but they are really tiny.

I really want some lacy anthelia, or clove/daisy etc. polyps, but I got no responses on my other post. I am open to anything interesting, but that goes well in a softies tank. A zooanthid frag would be cool.

I also do not want to ship.

Thanks,
Gusty

Reef_l33t
12/02/2001, 02:04 AM
Hi,
See your looking for some softies? Well I am converting my tank to SPS so most of my softies need to be relocated. I have 2 Small colt coral's that are great for novice tanks that have low to moderate lighting. The are great looking colts that can easily be fragged for future propagation. I have quite a few shrooms, and a patch of Green Star Polyps as well. We can trade, but I don't know what I would trade besides the montipora. I have no need for more softies. I also have some Xenia that you might be interested in, its incredible hardy and is a garf plug with at least 400 heads on it. We can work something out if you would like to trade or buy something. I live in San Jose so it this might be a problem, but if you have any questions or are interested drop me a line.

anathema
12/02/2001, 03:36 AM
mailed you.