PDA

View Full Version : Did I stir the pot too much?

mike bracken
12/11/2004, 12:33 PM
I am currently looking to upgrade my lights on our tank. I have been doing some research, thanks Amy for pointing my in the right direction. Now I am looking for online dealers though RC. Here is a link [COLOR=blue]link[/COLOR (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485183) (hope that worked if not its in vender feed back forum). Does anyone have an imput on these guys? And did I comit a greavous error by doing that?

Thanks,
Mike

TippyToeX
12/12/2004, 03:04 AM
Hey Mike. Naww I don't think you stirred the pot. You just expressed a concern. FWIW I would thank (don't know for sure of course) it is more a point from RC that it is the buyers responsibility to make the choice of what vendor to go to. They might have a poor rep here, but could be doing well outside of RC. Unless it is just huge (and I don't see any feedback as such) I don't think RC should judge either way.

I really don't know the vendor at all and the feedback does set me off. FWIW for lights Championlighting.com and Hellolights.com are two of my fav. :)

mike bracken
12/12/2004, 10:32 AM
I think I just needed to vent yesterday and they were just the unfortunate recipient. Difficult week at best.

LVfishguy
12/12/2004, 12:39 PM
Well just to leave your options open Mike. Current is going to be bringing out a new MH system that is going to have the ballast built into the fixture. I have had a lot of good experiences with them and their products are very well done IMO.
They are suppose to be available sometime after the 15th of this month.
let me know if you want any more info!

mike bracken
12/12/2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah Chris,

Always up for more info.

utnosaj
12/12/2004, 07:47 PM
Allways stirring stuff up aren't you!