PDA

View Full Version : Club's update

dgasmd
12/09/2004, 12:21 PM
UPDATE

As of today, we officially have an opened account for the club. That means that we will begin to collect dues soon and that we will begin to contact stores formally to become sponsors and offer discounts to the club. We had done this informally and got a pretty good reponse. You will be getting more information in an email soon. If I do not have your email/address/phone information, please email it to me now so you can be up to date on everything.

Alberto
PBMAS Prezidento:D

dgasmd
12/09/2004, 01:01 PM
As I tried to email the people that sent me emails before, I had the following returned with erros. If you are one of the ones below, please email me a different account you would want me to use so you continue to get emails.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
tperk9784@hotmail.com
vdubmixer@hotmail.com
pjmoore810@hotmail.com
pthunell@hotmail.com
Acolin_f@hotmail.com
Seasportllc@hotmail.com
starlinga4@msn.com
droz@droz.com

Alberto

tperk9784
12/09/2004, 05:40 PM
I got your email at tperk9784@hotmail.com. So my account should not have given an error. If you sent the e-mail to multiple recipients it is possible that only one of the e-mail accounts is wrong or non exisitant.

Tim

pjmoore
12/09/2004, 08:26 PM
I got an email from you titled "By the way" at my address, pjmoore810@hotmail.com. Most of the addresses you have listed are Hotmail...maybe Hotmail was having some technical issues earlier?

dgasmd
12/12/2004, 09:27 PM
Well, for those of you, that for whatever unknown reason to me did not get the last group email, here it is. Please email me directly as I don't want to post publicly my local address (dgasmd at netscape dot net):

Dear members:

As we had discussed in previous meetings, we have opened an official bank for the club. Now that we are "official", we can start conducting business in a sense. As we had also discussed before, here is the membership fees as will apply yearly starting Jan. 1st, 2005:

Single member: $35/year
Family/store/business membership: $50/yearly
Student discount membership: $20/yearly with proof of school attendance.

I will be sending out letters and contacting stores around the area to formally inform them of the club, our intent, and to ask for their support in the way of membership and member's discounts. Some stores around the area have already offered/volunteered to offer such discounts. I will make a list available as they step forward with the discount to inform you f what the discount can be applied to. Some stores do not want to apply the discount to certain things like dry goods or LR or others, but I will make a list of what if offered at each individual store as they make it available to me.

As a club, we will also be grateful is anybody make a donation regardless of what size it is. Your membership discounts should more than pay back over the course of the year. It takes money to do a lot of the things that need to be done as a club like paying for membership cards, mailing, etc. and we desperately need the help of anyone and everyone to make it possible for this club to get off the ground. It is ultimately your club, so make it as good and as big as you want it to be.

As the board of directors, we are also very opened to suggestions and complains as well, so please forward them to us if you have any. We will address them seriously and promptly.

Please mail/make payable the membership dues to:

Alberto Perez Dimaggio, MD
C/O Palm Beach Marine Aquarium Society (PBMAS)
-----------------------------
Royal Palm Beach, FL. 33411.

Sincerely,
Alberto Perez Dimaggio, MD
PBMAS President

Gayle Frechette
PBMAS Vice President

Tim Perkins
PBMAS Treasurer

Rick Lowe
PBMAS Secretary