PDA

View Full Version : Astrea shells

Hedonist
12/06/2004, 11:18 AM
Hey guys

I got a Halloween crab the other day and would like to offer it some extra shells... if anyone has any larger shells -about 1 " or larger they do not want- feel free to send them my way!:p

Later
Denise

SaltyDogg
12/06/2004, 04:37 PM
I have some turbo snail shells up here Denise that you can have the next time you are up my way...........

Bryan-

Hedonist
12/06/2004, 04:57 PM
THANX!
Denise

smtarr
12/06/2004, 08:58 PM
Denise, I have some turbo snail shells that are an inch or better. I'll bring them to the next meeting or could just mail them in a padded mailer if you give me your snail mail addy. I had a couple of beautiful turbos my mantis got. :-(( might as well get some use out of the shells. Sue

Hedonist
12/07/2004, 06:08 AM
SNAIL MAIL, are you being punny Sue? Bring them next meet, if the halloween does not use it, either the Pistol will use it in the engineering of his tunnels or the red leg crab will..

THANX
Denise

smtarr
12/08/2004, 03:18 PM
Denise, Didn't even realize the pun till you brought it to my attention. :-)) Will bring the shells to the next meeting. I got a blue goby of some kind who has 'paired up' with one of my peppermint shrimp, looks so cute! Got to love those shrimp/goby pairs :-)) BTW the timy ricordea is doing great in his little floating 'grow out' tank. My other ricordea is green and the little guy is purple. Will look great in my tank together. Sue