PDA

View Full Version : Mission statement

Agu
12/01/2004, 09:38 PM
I set up club forums all the time and the only one without a "mission statement " is ACROS. So bail me out, come up with an objective for the club that can be posted :o . Be sure it's better than my comment, "A bunch of bums looking for free frags " ;) .

:lol: ,

Agu

myakkareef
12/02/2004, 02:41 PM
AGU, I like yours...But here is an attempt. You may use any part of this you wish...

Take - 1
"An organization to provide friendship and a knowledge base for the Marine Aquarium Hobbyist in Sarasota and its surrounding areas."

Take - 2
"An organization to provide friendship and a unbiased knowledge base thru the visual experience of fellow Marine Aquarium Hobbyist in Sarasota and its surrounding areas."

Take - 3
"An organization to allow fellow Marine Aquarium Hobbyist to gather and learn from one another by viewing and experiencing the different type equipment, inhabitants and husbandry the host individual maintains."

Agu
12/02/2004, 05:16 PM
My vote is for #1

Agu

rjg
12/02/2004, 06:41 PM
I like #1.. :D I'm not sure if my vote counts as I'm not officially a member...

coyoteseven
12/05/2004, 05:43 PM
I like #1, also.

Dang it Scott!!! You're so poetic... ... ... you almost brought a tear to my eye. :lmao:

Agu... you mean I could have conned some of you guys out of free stuff??? Now you tell me this, after spending over $75 at Brian's. :rolleyes: ;)

coyoteseven
12/05/2004, 06:18 PM
RJG, just show up at a meeting, introduce yourself and you're in... that simple.

As of right now, we have no dues or fees and all are welcome. :wave:

rjg
12/05/2004, 06:58 PM
coyoteseven,

Sounds good! I'll look forward to the next meeting...

sandman12
12/06/2004, 07:14 PM
Larry, still waiting for those pics of ur tank and frags :).

myakkareef
12/07/2004, 09:22 AM
See Sandman is the picture of AGU's statement...Joking...
Hey James, did you ever build that skimmer...I have all the misc. parts together from when I started to build a skimmer you are welcome to them...will hook up at the next meeting..unless you want to take a ride out this saturday...

scubadude
12/12/2004, 12:19 PM
I like #1 as well....good work guys...I also think our mission statement should be posted on the website

myakkareef
12/13/2004, 04:40 PM
Hey Rocky Glad to see you poking around in here....How are things in Arcadia going??? Hope well...Maybe we can all get together for a January Meeting....

scubadude
12/13/2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by myakkareef
Hey Rocky Glad to see you poking around in here....How are things in Arcadia going??? Hope well...Maybe we can all get together for a January Meeting....

Goin good :-) You know me bro....im game

Bugs825
01/09/2005, 07:09 AM
sorry i didn't subscribe to this thread and fogot where it was.

I vote for #1 also even though i like Agu's a lot.

Sorry that i missed the meeting a Brian's. :-( We went to Disney for the weekend and she made me go.

Looking forward to a January meeting soon. Even if i have to host.

well hope to see everyone soon

Nathan