PDA

View Full Version : Eric Borneman to speak for DMS

Pyrrhus
11/29/2004, 11:33 PM
It is officially confirmed that Eric Borneman will be making a presentation for the Desert Marine Society Saturday the 11th of December. The event will be held at the Dragonfleye Charter School 10202 n 19th avenue in Phoenix Arizona @7 pm. this event will be $15 dollars for members and $20 dollars for non-members, you can join the DMS for the 2005 year and recieve the member rate. The presentation will be a mix of current projects Mr. Borneman is working on and is sure to be of interest to hobbyists of all levels. Of course there will be the usual members only raffle with plenty of prizes available. Please remember that the Dragonfleye Charter School is a fragrance free facility, we would hate for anyone to be unable to attend. Any questions about this event can be sent to myself or Azdesertrat via PM.

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Skip McMahan
DMS PR Rep

Roll221
11/30/2004, 01:23 AM
Mike,

What do you say about leaving Sat., go to the meeting then stay the night and go to the football game on Sunday??

Ed

Pyrrhus
11/30/2004, 04:15 AM
meeting is at 7pm on saturday, hopefully well see you there.

Satori
11/30/2004, 08:16 AM
That sounds good, Ed. We'll have to get good directions, I don't know Phoenix at all.

Mike

Satori
12/01/2004, 09:08 AM
Ed,

I guess we'll make our meeting on the 11th a short one?

AZDesertRat
12/03/2004, 10:07 PM
The Desert Marine Society meetings are real easy to find. Take I-17 north through Phoenix to the Peoria Ave. exit (exit 208 I believe). Go right on Peoria to 19th Ave, right on Peoria Ave less than 1/4 mile and right into the Dragonfleye Charter School parking lot at 10202 N. 19th Ave. We meet around through the back entrance. We should have a big DMS banner out by the street that night.
Eric does not have any books available for sale so if you have any you would like signed bring them along.

Hope to see some of you there!
A.J.