PDA

View Full Version : Free Orange Montipora capricornis frags

thetedinator
11/24/2004, 11:58 AM
Free - two palm size frags.

I broke off two roughly palm sized lobes from my orange monti cap this morning. See my gallery for a picture of the mother colony. I am not going to keep them in my tank.

Anyone want them before I toss them?

P/U only. I live in Santa Clarita but will be in the SFV on Friday and could meet.

Ted

tropoasis
11/24/2004, 12:48 PM
Ted,

YGPM

Frank

hail_sniper
11/24/2004, 07:09 PM
YGPM

Sam

David P
12/01/2004, 07:31 PM
ahem...

Konadog
12/01/2004, 09:19 PM
Dave, If Ted's are gone, I have one for you. It's the one you gave me 6 or 8 months ago.

thetedinator
12/01/2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Konadog
Dave, If Ted's are gone, I have one for you. It's the one you gave me 6 or 8 months ago.

Ken,

Thanks for offering one up to Dave.

Dave ,

Sorry, they are gone. Hail_sniper wanted one also.

On the otherhand, the thing is so fragile that all I have to do is thing about putting my hand in the tank and something breaks off.
Let me know. I'm sure there is a piece trying to frag itself as I type this.

Ted

David P
12/03/2004, 09:44 AM
no prob, I was given a nice big piece at Daves and it was doing pretty nice untill my rose anemone decided to eat it. I still cant figure out how the cap ended up in the rose... Ken, Id appreciate it.

Pepbill
12/03/2004, 03:11 PM
It committed suicide... I heard it saying "Anywhere but Dave's tank!" :)

Konadog
12/03/2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by David P
no prob, I was given a nice big piece at Dave's and it was doing pretty nice until my rose anemone decided to eat it. I still cant figure out how the cap ended up in the rose... Ken, Id appreciate it. Dave, I have a nice piece that just got out of therapy for you. Guaranteed not to commit suicide! ( It knew the rose ;) )