PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a surplus of anything to spare?

hEcToR1520
11/23/2001, 04:16 PM
I just finished setting up my new nano yesterday and things are looking ok so far. I was wondering if anyone had any coralline scrapings, baby snails, some sandbed critters, even coral frags or anything else they can spare for a newly setup tank? My tank is completely sterile. it looks so lifeless. I read a couple of months back of trading stuff through express mail, or fedex or something along those lines. I would be happy to pay for shipping and would gladly trade off anything when things get going along. Thanks alot.
Peace.

BTW, tank is a reg 10 gallon with a 100W metal halide w/ no supplements and 12 lbs. of dead rock and a 3" sandbed

Lunchbucket
11/24/2001, 12:06 PM
dude if you were closer i would gladly seed your tank!! 100w MH...cool i thought about something like that sometime. get some pics i would like to see it! also, to see what the color looks like w/out supplements...i think that would drive me crazy

good luck
later
Lunchbucket

hEcToR1520
11/24/2001, 12:32 PM
oh, about the light, the bulb is a 5500K coralife bulb but I put a light blue filter right below the bulb and it gives it an awesome color. It has the nice blue color of PC's but it also has that nice shimmer that the MH gives.
As for the pics, I would just need to get a digital camera from one of my friends

Carlos
11/24/2001, 02:34 PM
I did not see this thread before. This tread belongs in the Animal Trading Forum so I am moving it there.

Carlos