PDA

View Full Version : two questions

KING OF THE REEF
11/18/2004, 07:06 PM
firts, when is the next frag swap and do i have to be a member of any club and do i have to trade ne thing or can i just buy? last, has ne1 here heard of a new reef club up here in jupiter? some friends of mine said to post this question here thinking that we might be able to sign up for it and the pbma at the same time. ne ways plz let me know thanks

dgasmd
11/18/2004, 08:39 PM
Never heard of a club in Jupiter, but I haven't been around that long. We have no oragnized frag swap yet, but I guess that is a thought. Maybe you were thinking about the club further south in Miami?

KING OF THE REEF
11/18/2004, 10:11 PM
i meant, does ne1 know when the next frag meet for the fmas is goin to happen i want to attend but im wondering if i have to be a member in order to be able to buy or trade plz help

Vaigod
11/19/2004, 02:50 PM
As of yet, I dont think that there is a date set for the next FMAS frag swap. The last event of this year is the Holiday Party in December. I guess at the first general meeting in January (the 3rd Tuesday of every month) we'll go over the calendar for the upcoming year.

You could try sending a PM to either H_Bomb or missy1101 .
They are the current President and Vice President of the club. They may be able to offer some more insight.

You dont have to be a member to attend the swaps, I believe that there is a $5 fee for any Non-Members though.

KING OF THE REEF
11/20/2004, 12:56 PM
hey artti thanks for the info and by the way i just bought a green ricordia and a fire sea whip im going to post pics in like a month so check back