PDA

View Full Version : nano tank

SaltyDogg
11/17/2004, 06:33 PM
Thought I would share a couple of pics of a 11 gallon nano tank that I have setup in my living room......The tank has a one piece curved front glass and it even comes with a power compact lighting system to boot.........

http://www.finns.biz/bryan/nano1.jpg

http://www.finns.biz/bryan/nano2.jpg

I still don't have it setup exactly how I want it yet, but that will come in time............:thumbsup:

GratefulDave
11/17/2004, 07:36 PM
it's looking good, but then all your tanks look good...I'm waiting for the filter system to arrive for mine. I ordered the one that was advertised in the packing, with filter, protein skimmer and u. v. light.

SaltyDogg
11/17/2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by GratefulDave
it's looking good, but then all your tanks look good...I'm waiting for the filter system to arrive for mine. I ordered the one that was advertised in the packing, with filter, protein skimmer and u. v. light.

Dave you might want to check with John about that combo setup...From what he was telling me, they aren't a very good unit.......there have been alot of complaints about them.....

Bryan-

SOMEthinsFISHY
11/18/2004, 12:26 AM
yes dave refuse that order !! if the unit is a viagua unit it has no uv in it that was a mistake on the printing of the package and the units are junk every one i have sold i got back !!

cutting
11/18/2004, 12:27 PM
plus if its from via aqua your gonna have a hard time getting a hold of them for parts if something breaks, i ran into that problem with them last year.

Ewan
11/18/2004, 05:36 PM
Great tank, Bryan. I wish you all the best with it!

-R.

SaltyDogg
11/18/2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ewan
Great tank, Bryan. I wish you all the best with it!

-R.

Just something different to play around with Rob....who knows how long I will keep it setup for........

Bryan-

GratefulDave
11/18/2004, 08:54 PM
thank you, both Bryan and John, the filter is back ordered, I'll cancel it. Any ideas on a filter?

SOMEthinsFISHY
11/19/2004, 06:07 AM
I HAVE a few flyers here ya could look at and have amiracle is having a closeout on a few desighns or just give me a call at 234 -2966 !