PDA

View Full Version : So who is thinkning about going to IMAC?

LVfishguy
11/16/2004, 09:16 AM
Just wondering if anyone is planning of even thinking of going to IMAC nest year in June. I think that since it is in Chicago that I might get my wife to go. Her mother lives there so that gives us free room and board and she will have plenty of things to do while I am being a fish geek. But, being a fish geek alone is no fun. It's like 6 monthes away but it's never to soon to start planning.

opihi
11/17/2004, 01:14 AM
I'd like to go. have you been before? i was wondering how it compares to MACNA.

LVfishguy
11/17/2004, 11:15 AM
never been to any of them. I just thought being in Chicago that it would be my best one to try and get to. I was talking to my mother about it yesterday and she seems pretty into getting out there too. I would bet that would be a question to ask Amy when she gets back.

TippyToeX
11/19/2004, 09:52 PM
I'm online today and for most of tomorrow. Then back to Cali for a week.

I will be at IMAC :) It's not the same as MACNA, not as big of a turn out (still a young conference) and the vendor turn out has not come close to MACNA yet. Still a very worthy conference!

Chris and Jeff if you go we have to get on the same flight. So you guys can see me turn a lovely shade of green when we take off. l

LVfishguy
11/19/2004, 11:32 PM
yeah I'm going to have my kids so I don't know if you want to fly with me!

TippyToeX
11/19/2004, 11:36 PM
Trust me, I am such an awful flyer they would be a welcome distraction!

dallast
11/22/2004, 03:41 AM
good to see you back on the airwaves, amy! even if it is for just a short stint!
i would love to go to one of these conferences. will have to look for some simultaneous dental conferences to go to as well....makes for a complete write-off :D
i will have to start planning now....also have to figure out how to get all the livestock back home....would have to pick something up there, don't ya reckon'?

opihi
11/22/2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by dallast
also have to figure out how to get all the livestock back home....would have to pick something up there, don't ya reckon'?

soft cooler bags work well :smokin:, although you have to deal with the strange looks and questioning by airport security.