PDA

View Full Version : How are the mantis doing mustangsv0?

anative
11/20/2001, 09:56 PM
Still alive? I might have another soon if you are interested. If I can catch the d*mn thing.

Jon

mustangsv0
11/24/2001, 12:58 PM
yeah, they are still alive. but they aren't as cool as i thought. and i think one killed the other. lol. i'll probably end up giving them to my friend or sending them to the lfs.

but no more for me. lol. how was that new rock?? is that where this other one might be coming from?

anative
11/24/2001, 07:18 PM
Yeah when we got the rest of the LR we have at least one more. Haven't been about to catch him, yet. The 2nd batch of rock was even better than the first, lots of corals.

Are you planning on going to the meeting in Dec?

Jon

mustangsv0
11/24/2001, 11:05 PM
yup, i'll be there for sure. do you happen to know the date so i can make plans?

i want to see how his tanks are and his corals. i hear he gets some rare stuff. and his place is supposed to be pretty nice.

glad to hear that the live rock is better, i don't know how it could be better than what i saw, cause what i saw was pretty good. did you get different kinds of coral this time?

Aquaman
11/25/2001, 02:46 PM
You guys won't be disapointed, Frank has some of the nicest tanks I've ever seen! Oh yea his house is not bad either :D