PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of one of my tanks -FREE-

shk28
11/15/2004, 04:45 PM
Hi all. I've just moved to the city from LA, and I have room in my apartment for only one of my tanks. So, I need to get rid of my 125 gallon tank and hood. It is the tank (with glass tops), oak hood and strip light only - no stand. But, I'm giving it away for free. What's the catch? I live on the 5th floor of a walk-up in Washington heights. Basically, I just want to get rid of the tank since it's taking up a lot of space. So if someone wants it, and can pick it up, email me at scottkremkau@yahoo.com

DgenR8
11/17/2004, 04:20 PM
Hi shk,
I have a nephew that would very much like to take you up on that offer. Is it still available??

shk28
11/17/2004, 04:32 PM
D'Oh. I just had a guy email me last night and he's going to come get it next week. Sorry!

DgenR8
11/17/2004, 08:53 PM
No problem, gotta be fast, or you lose ;) If he falls through for any reason, please put me next on the list. I won't be around next week, but will get back to you on Nov. 29th if you email me DgenR8@ReefCentral.com

gev
11/18/2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by shk28
So, I need to get rid of my 125 gallon tank and hood. It is the tank (with glass tops), oak hood and strip light only - no stand.

Please consider donating you tank to the Brooklyn Aquarium Society. It would be a fine fund-raiser for us and it is tax deductable to boot.

We will come and pick it up.