PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting Nov. 13th

dgasmd
11/11/2004, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone in case you did not see it in the other post or did not get an email reminder, but our next PBMAS meting will be this Saturday Nov. 13th at 6 PM. The host of this month's meeting will be Rick Lowe. You need to email him in advance to let him know you are coming. I don't know if Rick has prepared anything, but if you want to bring some snacks, just let him know in case he already have plans.

One of the things we'll try to do at each meeting is to get some educational time. I highly encourage anyone in the club that may know a little more than average about a particular subject to prepare a talk for the next meeting. this does not have to be overly complicated, does not require visual aids (bring them if you have them though), and will not have a pop quiz a the end or educator evaluation. I think it helps everyone else. We'll go on a volunteer basis to make it fair, but I would hate to see the same "speaker" each time. I will start this week with something we all probably use: RO/DI units. We'll cover most common parts and how to make them truly cost efficient.

I sent a group email a few days ago. I continue to get returned emails from some people either because your server rejects them or for some unknown reason to me. If you did not get an email in the last week about the meeting, please email me directly so we can work out a way to correct it.

Thanks.
Alberto
dgasmd at netscape dot net

ctaegar
11/11/2004, 01:39 PM
Rick told me he'd have tortilla chips, so I'm going to bring home made salsa and wings. (Since I am a relative newbie and lost my tank to Frances, have little to contribute education or frag-wise!) I'm really looking forward to the meeting, hope everyone can make it. Really had a great time at the last meeting. :D

mixer911
11/12/2004, 07:42 AM
Hey Alberto,

My RO/DI needs the elements changed, that would be a good project for you:lol: :D

dgasmd
11/12/2004, 10:16 AM
Oh, Iwill give you a membrane flush LOL....

dgasmd
11/13/2004, 10:46 AM
OK, I just sent another email reminder and the following emails got sent back to me as "undeliverable". Unless they were supplied to me wrong, I don't know why they don't go through.

1. <oceanjunky@hotmail.com>... User unknown
... while talking to mailhost.hpbc.com.:

2. RCPT To:<rhernandez@hpbc.com>

<<< 555 5.1.7 Sender rejected. This server HPBC.com does not accept mails from this SMTP address

3. droz@droz.com on Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:29:11 -0500
The recipient name is not recognized

4. Sorry your message to copahcetic@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102].