PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a 90g tank or two?

mr294
11/07/2004, 06:15 PM
A customer came in to work today that is trying to get rid of 2 90g salt water systems very cheap. The setups are on 2x4 stands, with old wet/drys. So nothing fancy, but if someone is looking for tanks for sumps, prop setups, etc. these would be a great deal. He also has a few fish as well, but the only one I remember off the top of my head is a nice powder blue tang. Just PM me for his contact info if you're interested.

Charlie Davidson
11/08/2004, 03:59 PM
Brandon, I am sure you have not seen these tanks.

New info on these tanks - Fish are very healthy, I have never seen such a pretty powder blue- NO Kidding great looking - I guess it was due to the strong filtering of hair alage 2"-3" thick on sides and back. (I tought it was painted black- it was't) No hair on the rock---- it was covered with red slime. In all fairness he has a good price tag for alot of equipment, but do not expect to have an immediate set-up. It will take alot of clean up and time! I anyone is interested in spitting the 2 tanks and fish- let me know, he wants @$ 400 for everything, we can offer less. BTW - he "does not get on computers" . I would have softened this up if he had.

mr294
11/08/2004, 08:46 PM
I bet you could get everything for $300.