PDA

View Full Version : Clams Direct Order

chrisaggie
11/06/2004, 09:51 PM
I am thinking of ordering a few clams from clamsdirect.com. Is anyone interested in ordering with me to cut down on shipping costs. They have some really sweet crocea clams at good prices. Shipping will most likely be around $10 per clam if we can get a good order together. I myself am interested in a maxima. I am going to email them to see if they can get us some. I will report my finding back here. The website is www.clamsdirect.com
~Chris

LawnTodd
11/07/2004, 08:32 PM
Chris,

I'm in, I like C-45 but I guess we'll see what's available when we order. Do you have a timeline? I wish we did this last week, I was in your neighborhood on Saturday. Do you want me to paypal you some coin when you order, or give you cash when I pick it up?

Todd

chrisaggie
11/07/2004, 08:44 PM
If/when we do this I would like to get the cash together before I place the order. That way I know people will not back out or anything like that. We can work the details out later. I was thinking a few weeks from now.
~Chris

Ludwigia73
11/09/2004, 07:15 PM
I'd like to, just don't have the cash at the moment. I just visited their site, and I'm not impressed with what's showing. I know they sometimes have nice stuff, so maybe if its a few weeks later.

chrisaggie
11/09/2004, 07:41 PM
I have been informed that they will be etting a lot of clam in on the 23rd. I am going to call and talk to them about details. Is anyone else interested? If not the order may not happen.
~chris

saltylake
11/12/2004, 01:29 AM
i am interested in placing an order with you chris.
i am looking for a small 2-3 in colorful tear drop...
tell me when you are ready to order
vince

fishman24
11/21/2004, 06:30 PM
Hey im interested to pm me with all the info!

Flamehawk
11/21/2004, 06:31 PM
Chris, if i can get a tiny Gigas from them, let me know please. JOHNNY

chrisaggie
11/21/2004, 07:10 PM
ok guys, looks like we are going to try to pull this thing together for next week. I would like to order at least 10 clams. I am down for 2, vince is down for 2-3, and I need to see if we can get 6 more. They are going to be putting a lot of clams up on the 24th. The nice 2.5-3" crocreas are usually $40. Shipping will be $10 per clam. I can not tell you how much or if they will have the exact clam you will want. If you all trust my judgement the best thing might just to let me call then on the 24th and order clams for everyone. The down side to this is that you will not get to pic your exact clam, but I will only get the best! When the clams arrive I will have them shipped to my place. You may either pick them up still in the bag from me or I can hold them for you for up to 2 days. I do not have an exact shipping date in mind yet, but an arrival date of the 26th looks doable. I would ask that you paypal me for your clams before I order. Please post any questions or concerns here.

chrisaggie
11/21/2004, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, I forgot about the holiday, the shipment date will have to be sometime the week of the 29th.
~chris

fishman24
11/21/2004, 07:49 PM
hey i only want 1 and I will problably pick withe small crocea or hippo!. By the way wuts ur address chrisaggie??

chrisaggie
11/21/2004, 07:52 PM
I live in the Hammocks in SW Miami. Email me if you would like my exact address.

LawnTodd
11/21/2004, 07:59 PM
Chris,
I am down for 1 maybe 2. What's your paypal address?
How's the turbo doing?

Todd

chrisaggie
11/21/2004, 08:08 PM
Turbo is doing great! My paypal is chrisaggie@yahoo.com, but do not send me any money yet until I know we can get this thing together.

Treeman
11/21/2004, 09:37 PM
Chris,

I picked up 1 crocea for you if you want it. If not I will keep it. I know your trying to get this order going so either way is fine by me. I can probably get clams for all of you if you want. I will have to check the cost but I think it is about the same without shipping. I have not been able to get hippo and maxima lately but derasa and crocea's are usually not a problem.

chrisaggie
11/21/2004, 09:52 PM
Emailed you Matt.

Flamehawk
11/21/2004, 10:51 PM
Chris, are they only going to have Croceas? We already have too many croceas :( Looking for nice maxima or small Gigas (long shot but i know theres a few tiny gigas going around right now. Premium has 2.5" ones but it would kill me to just ship one in. )
Sorry i could not make it to Vince's last week i had worked that night and was clonked out.
JOHNNY

Flamehawk
11/21/2004, 11:10 PM
he means conked. heehee

Morgan

FragGuy
11/21/2004, 11:15 PM
Johnny,

I am pretty sure that Pat (Reef Life) got some gigas a few weeks ago. You might want to check with him.

Hope Morgan doesn't correct my spelling. hehehe

Rafael

chrisaggie
11/22/2004, 06:02 AM
They should have other clams other than crocea. Reel Life had 1.5" gigas for $70. I think they still have a few left. They are aquacultured at ORA.

Flamehawk
11/22/2004, 08:37 AM
I know, I thought that was kinda steep for such a tiny clam. Or maybe i'm just being cheap? I did buy one of his maximas.

LOL Rafael, yeah, the English teacher in her.

chrisaggie
11/22/2004, 08:50 PM
Well guys, looks like we aren't going to make that cut off of 10 that I wanted. Maybe we can hold off and look at our options again. Now that we know Matt can get us clams we can look into that. Also, since we will be paying a lottle more for shipping I know reef life has had some nice clams lately that would be about the same as ordering them online.I have recently acuired a crocea from Morgan and Johnny and now think I might want a maxima rather than a crocea. Anyone else have any thoughts?

fishman24
11/23/2004, 02:44 PM
Well ill do w/e u guys want i just want a clam and not pay soo much money on shipping.