PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Kramer1

JerseyReef
11/17/2001, 10:43 AM
I bought a MAG 24 from Rich. The product was as described and packed very well. It was shipped UPS ground and provided tracking number upon my request.

Great to work with!

speedy5200
11/18/2001, 01:12 PM
Hi, I just bought a Sen 900 pump from Rich, and the deal was smooth and prompt, and when I recieved it, I took it apart to clean it up and inspect it and found that the impellar was warped and cracked, and also the ceramic impellar shaft was broken into. I emailed Rich, and sent him pictures of the damaged unit and he offered to replace the impellar, or refund my money, and I said the new impellar would be okay, and he immediately sent the money for me to replace it.
I just wanted to share this positive experience, and to let everybody know that Rich is a GREAT standup guy. He made up for the unfortunate incidence, where most people would just stiff you . I would definitely buy from him again!!! A++++++

cephalopoder
03/16/2002, 01:36 PM
I just bought AquaC remora pro and overflox box from rich and I have to say I am very happy! Every thing came just like it was described. The pump had its original box and attachments and was packed extremely well and shipped promptly. He even sent generous length of new tubeing to attach the pump to the skimmer. The skimmer arrived in only a few days after the sale. The transaction could not have been faster! I highly reccomend Rich as a seller.
chris