PDA

View Full Version : Akron Area Frag Swap

JCorbett
11/04/2004, 07:26 PM
Club Reef is hosting an Akron area frag swap Sunday Nov. 28th, from 1:00 - 5:00, at the Mogadore Community-Senior Center, 3857 Mogadore Rd., Mogadore, OH 44260. (Directly across the street from McDonalds)

The community center has ample parking, tables and occupancy for 160 people.

Doors open at 12:45 for registration and set up. All registrants that day will receive free admission, a chance to win door prizes, Club Reef coupons and directions to visit the Club Reef showroom(less than 1mi. from swap) from 2:00-6:00.

This announcement will be made to C-SEA, CORA and to PMAS.
Let's hope for a great turn out and a good time!

If you have questions or would like to follow along with any additional details, please post in the RC, C-SEA forum for this thread.

Jeff

JCorbett
11/05/2004, 11:12 AM
NEWS FLASH.......

Club Reef is proud to announce that Steven Pro will be speaking at this frag swap on the topic "Selecting Healthy and Appropriate Marine Fishes"! Steven will begin speaking at approximately 3:30, will include a Power Point presentation and will wrap up with a Q&A session.

Note: This is not the topic Steven will be speaking on the following week at NEOMAC. Be sure not to miss this opportunity, whether or not you are able to attend NEOMAC.

For those of you unfamiliar with Steven Pro, please check out his bio and some of the articles he has written for RC's Reef Keeping online magazine.(Steven Pro's bio is located here:

http://reefkeeping.com/authors/sp.htm )

I should have mentioned in my previous post that if you plan to attend the swap, just submit an "attending" reply to this thread: http://reefcentral.com/forums/showt...320#post3717320

so that I can skim through and get an approximate count of how many people to plan for.

Thanks,

Jeff

Steven Pro
11/06/2004, 10:41 AM
Anyone else feel like going? I have room in my Explorer.

Steven Pro
11/22/2004, 07:39 AM
Last call. I still have some room left.