PDA

View Full Version : I am getting back to work!

GeorgiaSalt
11/02/2004, 10:15 PM
Thanks for all the supportive emails I have received from members regarding my divorce. I am getting back to work on my DIY controller project...I dont expect any major progress to soon...I have to catch back up to where I left off and that is somewhat daunting with a project of this complexity...but I will get there.

I will update my site as more info comes about.

Thanks again folks...I appreciate the supportive community, and my project isn't dead!

GS

beerguy
11/05/2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the update!

chriscole
11/06/2004, 05:08 PM
Hi there - this is a bit lazy of me to ask without properly searching first - but seeing as most of the threads in the forum are quite old maybe it'll help to get a little discussion going...

Is this a collaborative project - or more of a personal thing on the part of GeorgiaSalt? I'm just finishing off an 'open source' Atmel ATMega based temperature controller/logger that has a few neatish features (links to a mobile phone for SMS Control/alerts, + PC RS232 link for downloading data).

I've had a little experience with (lower end) PIC chips - so would be interested in lending a hand with the project if it'd be useful.

I don't suppose there's a sourceforge project/CVS or similar setup for it?

Also, is there a link to the actual spec for this controller anywhere?

Anyway - looks interesting - will keep an eye on the forum.

Chris.

thedogofwar
11/09/2004, 09:01 AM
glad you getting back to par, can't wait to see the advancements made.

when was the last update to the site?